Chapter Six! The CHUNIN Exams! ..Oh no..

'Lee...that's your name?' I say. The weird guy in green nods, staring at Sakura.

Green...Lee...FROGGLEE. HAAHAAHA. I will come him FroggLee!

'Okay! See Sakura over there?' I say, pointing to her. We were just about to go into the Chunin thingie and Lee and Sasuke just like..battled...for Sakura..I think? I dunno, I was talking to Naruto.

'Of course! The most beautiful can not be misplaced!' He says, nodding.

'And she is standing with?....Sasuke. Seriously? You JUST battled him, and you can't remember his name? Ugh, anyways. She is Sasuke's whore, so you can't just profess your love for her. She. Is. A. Whore. You can do better!' I say, giving an encouraging nod.

~~~~In the place! Remember? With the people...umm...~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stared down at the very..lovely..test in front of me. HOW THE HELL DO THEY EXPECT ME TO DO THIS? Sakura is the book smart one! Wait..He said we couldn't get caught...be that means we still CAN.I looked around the room swiftly before returning to my test. I could use that mirror jutsu..no, there arn't any reflections...OMG! The String Strategy! Duh!

I quickly did the hand motions for it under the table, still looking focused on my test. Returning my hands back on my desk, I quickly shot thin strings of chakra out of my hands, maneuvering them threw the other contestants. Stopping at some kid with all the answers, I closed my eyes.

At the ends of my thin chakra strings, the hollow end opened. Looking threw the hollow end. I quickly copied the answers down, with my eyes still closed. As soon as I was finished, I opened my eyes and looked around. One of the peoples standing on the walls shot me a confused look, but said nothing.

Sucess! Now...time to draw! Let's draw...KIBA! He's so cute :3

~~~~ Like an hour later -.- ~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked up from my slumped position. Huh. Musta fallen asleep. I saw Sasuke smirking and staring at my cheek. Oh no..I probably has a red mark! I looked over to Saukra, but she was staring at Uchiha. Then I noticed Naruto, he was going to raise his hand. Wait! Didn't the procter say to raise your hand if your giving up?! DON'T QUIT LOSER!

Naruto then shot into a huge rant about not quitting, and I mentally did a fist pump.

~~~~ Outside the Shi No Mori !~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FINALLY! Into the Forest of Death! (( I stole this from Flower_Misery because I'm too lazy to find out the real name...So fudge off.)) We have been in this forest thing for like thirty minutes..and then all of the sudden a Tranny was stalking Sasuke and me!

'The Tranny! Behind you!' I yell to Sasuke. I see the snake guy thing extend his neck, speeding towards Sasuke. I ran swiftly to him, attempting to stop the dude from hurting him. Just as I was about to reach him, the thing bit into his neck, causing Sasuke to collapse. The snake thing pulled his head back victoriously, then turned his gaze sharply up to meet mine.

'And who do you think you are? Attempting to stop me?' He slithered, pedo-ishly. I just laughed, then moved into an offensive stance.

'Karasu. Atsuaki Karasu. And don't you forget it!' I say, then swiftly formed the hand signs for some forbidden justu I learned from my older brother. It wasn't even our 'clan' jutsu, just a random one.

'Leaf Kunai!' I shouted. Then a very big cloud of pointy leafs flew at the snake guy. He quickly dodged, and then was suddenly in my face.

'Well, Miss Karasu. Such amazing power, yet you use such a weak little justu such as that. Tsk. But I will leave you with this, non the less.' He says, then I feel his pointed teeth jab into my foot, causing me to yell out in pain. Why would he bit me there? Unless...no! He couldn't know! No one does!