Chapter 10: The Date & The Douche.

Forty-five minutes. That's how long I had to get ready. I SLEPT IN! Jumping out of bed, I hurried into the shower. Walking out with a towel on my head, I walked to my closet. Hmm..what to wear...Oh yeah!

I slip into my tutu thing, you know, the one I always wear..But this time I was wearing a v-neck hot pink shirt. Hmm..I wonder what Gaara would want me to wear..I walked back into the bathroom, brush in hand. Here we go..

It took me twenty minutes. TWENTY. Geez.

'Atsu? Why are you dressed like that?' I hear someone say from my window. Snapping my head up, I come into eye contact of Sasuke.

'Why do you care?' I say, glaring. He laughs.

'Well, I am your boyfriend arn't I?' He smiles, jumping down into the room.

'No.' I say, and turn on my heel. I am not about to deal with him, or her.

He watches my retreating form. Get over it Atsu, he isn't worth it.

Well, I guess I should probably go into detail on Nakira a little more. As you know, she is a Sand Ninja, and a whore. She lived in the Leaf for about a year and a half. She was Sasuke's buttbuddy. They were always together, holding hands, getting high, bullying people. People say that we might be related, but no way in hell was I related to her. She is awful. After successfully breaking Sasuke's heart, she left the village with pride. Saying 'Boy number 71: Finished.' with a smirk on her face. She recently returned before the Chunin Exams, but no way in hell was I gonna get associated with her. I heard her and Sasuke had made up a couple days before the Chunin Exams, but I didn't get the details.

I walked down the busy streets of Kanoha, stopping every now and then to check the time. Finally it turned one fifty and I hurried home.

Checking around to make sure Sasuke wasn't there, I noticed a note. I picked it up, not bothering to read it, and shoved in my pocket. Checking my hair, I looked my self over. At least I looked good.

'Yo.' Gaara says, standing in my bedroom. I snap my head up in surprise. He holds out the orchids he was holding. I take them, intoxicating myself with their sweet sent.

'Wow, thanks.'I say smiling. I set the flowers down on my bed, and slip my hang into his.

'Let's go.' He says, smiling.

Sasuke's POV (( I'm so evil. You guys are probably wondering what that note said, and where Gaara is taking her right? MWAHAHAHAHAH!))

Sighing, I placed the note on her bed. If she won't talk to me, I guess she'll have to read it. Not wanting to be present when she gets back, I quickly leave. God, I hope she reads it.

'Sasuke!' I hear Nakira yell, running up to me.

'Yo.' I say, as she raps her arms around me. I push her hands away, earning a confused look,

'Sasuke? What's wrong?' She says, caressing my cheek.

'Nothing....I uh, have to go.' I say, emotionless.

'What? But I just found you.' She pouts. I sigh and turn on my heel, leaving her confused. Not that she was really confused, man could she confuse a guy though. She has some ninjutsu that made her seem like she was your perfect girl. How could I have been so stupid?

Walking on the roof tops of some new apartments, I spot Gaara. What's he doing? Is he buying..flowers? Orchids.Deciding that this is very interesting, I follow him. He was going in the direction I just left. After a while, he turns.

'Uchiha.' He says, turning to meet my eye. I smirk, then hop down.

'You shouldn't be wondering the village. Your a wanted man.' I say, standing in defensive position.