Chapter 33: On a Mission

((WARNING:: If you have NOT watched up to..uh..Shippuuden Episode...like...100? Then don't continue reading until you do. This is all basically one after another spoiler alerts. SPOILER ALERTS. So don't comment on how pissed you are that I didn't warn you there were spoilers. THERE ARE SPOILERS. Love yous guys! :D <3

Atsuaki's POV

I walk along the unfamiliar dirt road in silence, kicking a couple rocks. The sky continues to get darker, turning a brilliant dark purple color. I sigh in disappointment as the sun disappears, shielded back by the dark colored clouds.

'How ironic. Dark clouds covering a bright sun... Are you mocking me?!' I say, looking up at the clouds.

'It would seem so.' Someone says casually, and I look over in surprise.

'W-Who are you?' I say, as the little girl in the white dress comes closer to me.

'You don't know? Hmm, what a pity.' She says, and I realize she isn't touching the ground.

'You have got to be kidding me.' I say under my breath, and she smiles.

'Ah, I see you remember now.' She says, grabbing my hands. She lightly rubs my fingers, and pulls me down into a sitting position.

'Why are you here, Doso?' I say, and sigh.

'Sister, do you mean you don't want to see me?' She says, holding a hand to her chest.

'No, I just...Bad memories is all. So, what do you want?' I say, and her white curls bounce lightly. To think, my dead sister is talking to me.

'I came to give advice from Inuyasha-oniie-chan.' She says, and I stand in surprise.

'I-inuyasha?!' I say, gripping my chest.

'He told me to tell you that you don't assist Uchiha Sasuke. The Zumataki clan is dead, and your family needs you.' She says, standing as well.

'I don't have any family.' I say, glaring.

'What? You mean, Uchiha Sasuke is dead ? And Kyouya Karasu, along with Kemisuma Otori, and Hatake Kakashi, Haruno Sakura, and Uzumaki Naruto?' She says, and I look away.

'Sasuke and Kyouya are liars. Kemisuma, Kakashi-sensei, and Sakura-chan will end up dead if I stay with them. And Naruto was a great friend, but I haven't spoken to him in at least three years.' I say, and she moves her head to the side, smiling.

'And Gaara?'

'I..' I start, but when I look up at her, she's gone.

'Gaara.' I whisper, and sprint down the road. Coming to a crossroad sign, I sigh.

'What is this shit? Wait...Sunakagure..is that..Suna?' I say, then run off down the right road. (( Lmao. Atsu's going down the 'right' road..LMAO XD))

I continue to run the abandoned dirt road, until the trees thin out into nothing, and the grass turns to sand.

'And when did this get here?!' I say, looking up at the huge gates surrounding the city.

'State your purpose!' A man with a bow and arrow says.

'I've come on...a mission from Konoha, to report a finding to a fellow ally.' I say, lying through my teeth.

'Forehead protector!' He says, and I panic. I feel around in my pocket, searching for the damned thing. After all..I am in Konoha ANBU uniform, so my lie is believable.

'Yes!' I say, pulling it out. I hold it up, and he hesitates.

'Your papers?' He says.

Shit. Shit, shit shit shit.

'Here?' I say, handing him my ninja registry card for ANBU Black Ops.

'Fine. Go on in.' He says, and I walk passed him, shoving the card back into my pocket. As soon as I'm out of the guards sight, I sprint off in the direction of our old apartment. Opening the door, I call out to Gaara.

'He's not here.' Temari says, getting up from the table.

'Why not?' I say, glaring.

'The Akatsuki have him.' She says, as she attempts to wipe the tears from her face.

'T-The Akatsuki?! Where?!' I say, and she sighs.

'He was made Kazekage. Then a man with blonde hair on a clay bird came suddenly, and fought Gaara in the sky. They took him Atsuaki. They took Gaara.' She says, breaking down into tears.

'Oh...my god.' I say, covering my mouth with my hand. I back up, and manage to hit the wall.

'He's..he's gone?!' I say, and she nods.

'We..We have to get to Konoha! Now!' I say, and she shakes her head.

'I can't. K-Kankuro.' She chokes out.

'What about him!?' I say, and she takes a deep breath.

'He was poisoned. By another Akatsuki. Sakura, Kakashi, and Naruto should be here any second.' She sniffles, and I rub her back.

'Then, we'll wait.' I say, and we did.

~

'I'm coming with you!' I say, and Kakashi-sensei raises a brow.

'This is a highly dangerous mission involving two S-rank criminals that have an incurable poison in their possession. And you want to just 'come' with us?!' Kakashi-sensei says, and I glare.

'Have you forgotten where I've been for the last ..Oh I dunno..Year and a half?! I'm stronger than all three of you!' I say, and Naruto glares.

'Let her go with.' Naruto says, and I step back in surprise.

'Really?!' I say, and he nods. I run up and kiss Naruto on the cheek, and he giggles.

'Uh..' He says, as a light appears.

'Are you serious!?' I say, as a PERFECT copy of me, and a wolf looking thing like Naruto shines brightly at us.

'YAY!' I say, and wiggle around.

'Wait..Do I still have Kyuubi chakra?!' Naruto says, and Kakashi nods.

'Phew.' He says, and I stop dancing as Sakura comes out of the room.

'Well?!' I say, and she smiles.

'He's going to be okay.' She says, and I smile.

'Thank god.' I say, and Kakashi grabs my shoulder.

'Just to be clear, you've decided to come back to Konoha?' He says, and I stand tall.

Proud and tall.

'No. To Gaara.'

~~~~~~~~~~

OMFGGGG. I laughed so hard at that picture -----> Sailor Moon Itachi!

But anyways.

GOO ATSU! Get'cha man girl!!

And Sasuke...Him and Kyouya are lying assholes...HUM DEE DUM DUM<<<

Fair winds Wattpaders! :D <3