Chapter 31: Silent Cries..And Soundless Tears.

Atsuaki's POV

'So where are you headed now?' Kyouya says, as I finish the rant that is my life.

'Orochimaru's. I have to fix things with Sasuke..Then..just stay I guess...' I say, shrugging.

'What if you can't fix things? Then you'd be stuck there with nothing to progress for.' Kyouya says, and my heartstrings tug a little.

'I..I don't know...When did you get so...mature?!' I say, looking up at him.

'I've been training to become a King..I guess you could say..' He says, shrugging.

'A king? The king of what?' I say, but I think I know the answer.

And why he's here..

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE SHITTING ME.

'Well..of the Land of Ribbons..I was hop-'

'BITCH PLEASE. That's why your here? That's why you let me explain everything?! And why you said I might not fix things? I am such an idiot! Fuck you.' I say, walking away from him.

'Atsu, wai-'

'You don't have the right to call me that anymore! You lied to me!' I say, throwing my hands in the air.

'It wasn't all fake!' He says, and I smirk.

'Oh really?! What wasn't fake then?!' I say, stepping closer.

'I really did...I really did love you, you idiot!' He says, then his head slumps down into his hands.

'Liar. You love Kemisuma. Don't mistake me for an idiot. Ever.' I say, turning.

'Kemisuma is dead.'

No...no..She can't be...

'Dead?! She's not..She's..' But his expression told me otherwise.

'H-how?' I say, falling to my knees.

'S-She was killed in our attempt to save you...The second time..' He says, and I feel a twinge of regret twist in my stomach.

'Attempt...To save me?' I say, and he nods, holding a hand out for me. I stand, and then hit his arm.

'Oww!' He says, rubbing his arm.

'I don't want your help. At anything. Tell me how...she..she...' I say, looking up into his suddenly regretful eyes.

Was it his fault?

'W-we were just outside of the abandoned hotel that we thought you were in. She stepped up first, and entered alone. When I protested against it, she told me...That she didn't want my help, at anything..' He says, and my eyes widen. Suddenly, he starts to cry silently.

Wait..I just said the same thing...

We're that similar?

Or..we were that similar.

'S-she's really..' I say, tears forming as it really hits me.

'She was in for to log, and as soon as we got word from her, her mic was cut off. We heard the slight sound of violent hissing...and then..she..she screamed...Kakashi-sensi entered, followed by the rest of us. When we found her, she was bitten and bloody beyond recognizing. We took her back to Konoha, and the medicalist cleaned her body, but we still couldn't see her face..It was..all mangled..' He says, turning away.

My sobs get louder, and I fall again.

'Dead...She's..' I say, and Kyouya scoops me up in his arms.

'I'll take you to a hotel..' He says, as his soundless tears hit my face, mingling with my own.

'She died...trying to save me.' I say.

'Atsu? It's time to wake up..' Kyouya says, shaking me. I pull the blanket over my head, and feel the dried tears that stained my face.

'I don't want to. I want to die, for Kemisuma. 'I say silently, and Kyouya rips the blanket off, exposing my see-through shirt, and my underwear.

'You won't. She died helping you. The least you can do is live how she would have wanted.' He says, and I throw my pillow at him.

'I will not marry you! Or become that DAMNED PRINCESS! Fuck them!' I say, getting out of bed.

'Atsu! You have no choice. Why don't you honor her death! After all, it's your fault she's dead!' He says, and my eyes widen.

'Wait. I didn't..I didn't mean it..' He says, reaching for me. I jerk away, and end up falling to the floor, hitting my head on the desk.

'Atsu..Are you okay?!' He says, coming over to me.

'Get away from me!' I say, swatting his hand away. My head hurts like hell right now.

'Okay,okay..' He says, backing away.

'You really need to think about your ac-' Kyouya starts, but is suddenly cut off by the person I wanted to see least.

The fucking Hokage of Konoha.

'Hello Princess.' She says, 'smiling' sweetly.

Fuck my life.

But not really, I have to much shit to deal with anyways.

~~~~~

Short! But I'm uploading again later today, becouse this is a cliffhangah! MWAAHHH

Fair winds Wattpaders! :D <3