Chapter 21: Orochimaru's Hideout :D

Atsuaki's POV

'No. Don't bother me.' I say bitterly. This place was really effecting me. I suddenly just didn't give a damn about anything..except saving Sasuke. Yeah, when I agreed to leave with him...It was because I want to love him again, I want to be happy with him..And I can't do that until he's happy himself.

'Look, Atsu-chan, Orochimaru-sama isn't pleased with your lack of being on time.' Kabuto says, smirking.

'I don't care. I'll be on time tomorrow, okay?' I say, turning away. I watch Sasuke sit down on his bed, as Kabuto nods ands exits.

'Sasuke? You okay?' I say, sitting down next to him.

'Fine. How's your training been?' He says, emotionless.

'It's going well, and I've almost caught up to you. In just two weeks.' I say, nudging him playfully. His cold hearted mask melts away, and he smiles a bit.

'That's good. Wait, almost up to me?!' He says, giving me a I'm-shocked-but-impressed-but-still-shocked look. I laugh.

'Yeah. My lightning ballet has raised to an amazing amount. I can almost generate all of the lightning's nature chakra into my strikes. But, honestly, it would be way better if I had a dance partner.' I say, smirking playfully.

'You know I can't dance, Babe.' He says.

'I could teach yo-'

'Sasuke-kun, Orochimaru-sama requests your presence.' Kabuto says, and I groan.

'Fine. Coming.' He says, and Kabuto closes the door.

'Come back later?' I say, as he stands.

'You should come down to my room tonight. I've..set something up. Be back soon.' He says, and I nod. I walk with him to the door, then turn and give him a kiss on the cheek. He smiles slightly, and closes it.

'Bye Sasuke...' I say, my face falling. He only ever smiles when I'm with him, which makes me way happy...But he's just so..revenge bent..I don't know if I can even help him beat Itachi..

'Sasuke...' I whisper.

Sakura's POV

'Wait, why am I here?' I say, raising a brow.

'Well, you and Naruto want to find and bring back Sasuke right?' Kakashi-sensi says.

'Yeah..' I say.

'Well, Naruto is leaving for two some odd years, and your the only one left. Plus your a medical ninja, and we only have one other ANBU member that's mastering...your ninja style?' Kyouya says, and I raise a brow again.

'When did you get so smart?' I say, giggling. I see Kemisuma glare.

'Ahh..' He says, turning away.

'So, this is Renzudo. The medical ninja from ANBU.' Kakashi says, and a boy with a rabbit mask steps forward.

'Take off your mask.' Kakashi says, and he removes his mask. Kemisuma and I gasp. This guy..was hot!

'Wow...' Kyouya sasy, then realizes he said it out lud.

'What?' Renzudo says, flipping his hair absently. I swoon.

'I..uh..here's the other members..' Kakashi-sensi says. Two men, and a woman step out.

'Yo.' The girl says, and I raise a brow. Who says yo?

'Hey.' The guys say.

'Okay, this is Degi, Theo, and Ferra. 'He says, pointing to the two boys, then the girl.