Chapter Three (Continued)

Sorry for this WAY late upload guys...My mom hasn't let me on the computer much :/ And sorry that I only left you that little tidbit! Anyways, here is the rest! Share the story with Naruto fans? Would mean the world, Loves!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Next Morning!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'YAAWWWWNNNN. Morning everyone' I say, pretend to yawn like Sasuke. He glared.

'Yo, my bitch' I smirk,as he gives me another glare.We all ended up meeting in the middle,forming a square. Stupid Sakura, ruining the awesome triangle we could have had. *Tears* Baka!

~~

'Dude, wake up! Where the bloody hell is Kakashi-Perv!' I mutter, shaking a sleeping Naruto.

'Whaaa? Go away,' He says groggily.

'Morning everyone.Ready for your first day?' He says, in his slow pervy voice.

'YOU HOE.WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG? I bet you were will Suzuka huh?' I say, smirking.

His jaws falls.

'H-how? W-when did y-you?' He stutters.

'Yesterday, I followed you all day' I say nonchalantly.

'Umm..D-don't speak of it. To anybody. Do you understand,' He says, practically killing me with his eyes.

'Okay! Geez. I probably would have only told Sasuke anyways' Ah shit, not again. I hide my blush with my hands. I peek out to see Sakura fuming. Had, gonna give her a piece of my mind.

As I open my mouth to insult Sakura, I see Sasuke's face.

He was blushing....

WHAT.THE.ACTUAL.FUCK?

Kakashi had whispered something to him from behind, that's what made him blush.

'Kakashi-Perv! What did you say?!' I demanded. His eyes meet mine.

'Dunno. Forgot'

'YOU LAZY PIECE OF CRAP.TELL ME!' I say, coming closer.

'Okay!.......Let's get started!' He says, eyeing me. I glare. Stupid pervert!

'Here we go. It's set for noon,' He says, placing a clock on a near by tree stump.

'What?' I say, confused.

'Your assignment is simple. You just have to take the bells from me,that's all there is to it. If you can't get the bells by then, you don't get lunch.' He says, waving two bells in the air.

'WHAT? Kakashi, are you stupid? There's only TWO bells. There are FOUR of us.' I say.

He just ignores me, 'You'll be tied to those posts and watch me eat my lunch' He says, pointing to four posts a ways away.

'Hahahaha! Good thing I ate a big breakfast!' I say, remembering Inuyasha's cooking. Yummy.

'Ugh, so that's why you told us not to eat breakfast.' Sasuke states.

'Wait a minute, theres four of us...How come there's only two bells?' Sakura says.

What the fuck? DOES NO ONE LISTEN TO ME?

' That way, at least two of you will end up tied to a post, and ultimately disqualified for failing to complete the mission. Those two go back to the Academy' He says.

'I fucking hate you' I say, glaring. He just stares, my guess was he was grinning under his stupid mask.Hoe >:/

'Then again, all four of you could flunk out too.You can use any weapons, including shuriken.If your not prepared to kill me, you won't be able to take the bells.' He states, looking at me.