51. 😍

SANGINI – A NEW BEGINNING! CHAPTER 51

Recap : RagSan and Pooja in Jaipur

KOLKATA!

Its night and everyone is gathered for dinner. Parineeta, swara and uttara ar serving hile rest all are eating.

Dp : Annapurna.....
Ap : ji...
Dp : is everything ready ??
Ap : yes ji. As u he said we he got the gifts for the couple and also for ur friend’s family.

Dp nods and the dinner continues silently.

JAIPUR!

Its night so sanskaar comes to Ragini’s room to wake her up. He sees pooja coming out of the room.

Sanskaar : Poo..

Pooja : arre bhai aap ??

Sanskaar : yeah I came to wake ginu ..

Pooja : but bhai bhabhi has already gone down... she said she’ll wake u and come along with u... didn’t she met u ?

He nods no. They both hen go down and sees her talking and laughing with khushi and some other girls. Sanskaar smiles slightly seeig her smiling. She sees hima dnpasses a smile and comes towards them.

Ragini ; aa gaye laad sahib?? ( so finally u r here ??)

Sanskaar : what ??

Ragini :. Hmmm... I came to ur room but it seems u were too busy in sleeping....

Sanskaar ( rubbing his hair and blushing ): voh...........

Ragini ( copying him): voh ............

Both ragini and pooja laughs and hi fives. Sanskaar glares at them and runs behind them but they all stops as Arnav’s bua comes there and glares at them angrily. They bow their head down and goes from there.

Later they all have their dinner and masti at the pool side and then everyone left to their rooms to sleep except RAGSAN.

They sat their dipping their feet in the water and holding hands.

Ragini : sansku ... uk today I’m very happy....

Sanskaar : today I’m also very happy ginu ...

Ragini : acha y r so happy?

Sanskaarr ( keeping his hand on her cheek ): coz my heart is happy...

Ragini blushes and looks down. Sanskaar smiles.

Sanskaar : and y is my heart happy ??