74. The Celebrations Begins 💃

💜🙏 Greetings and Gratitude 🙏💜

This chapter is dedicated to all you RagSanians 💃❤️🔥

PS – It’s a LOOONNGGG ONE!!!!

And do comment in between as well, if you like!

SANGINI – A NEW BEGINNING! CHAPTER 74

Recap – Ragsan’s engagement is announced

Its been three days that RagSan have came back to Delhi. They are in constant touch with people in Kolkata. They visited the orphanage where the kids were very happy to see them.
Sanskaar was persistently busy in meetings and preparing necessary documents and presentations. He also got to know that the company has successfully purchased a land in Ludhiana, Punjab where they’ll set up a mill and workshop for processing and manufacturing of garments under their label. A team was sent to Punjab to look over the deals. ( YAAD RAKHNA, BAAD MEI VIVA HOGA )

A team of 5 members were supposed to go with Sanskaar to Australia and they were working with him with utmost sincerity.

Whereas, Ragini, along with her office work, was doing shopping for her engagement. She is preparing for a surprise for Sanskaar so whenever she gets some alone time she prepares for the same.  She was happy that finally she’ll get tied with her love in a sacred relation. It was the starting of a new phase, it was a new beginning!

~~~~~

< So guys, as you know how much I love marriages... so in this story I’ll tell you about the MARWARI WEDDING RITUALS! I hope you guys will enjoy!!! >

On the other side at MM and GH, preparations were going on full swing. Dadi was explaining all about the Marwari traditions to Shomi who would be performing the rituals with Shekhar.
Sujata and Shomi invited the married ladies from their respective neighbourhood for the ritual called Byaah Haath which will happen a day before the engagement ( because of lack of time ) wherein the ladies sing songs of purity and happiness called “Mangal Geet” and bless the bride and groom. The caterer ( Halwai ) was booked to made delicious sweets called Mangodi which is made of lentils and jaggery.

Sujata was on cloud 11. Her happiness was beyond anything. Her son was getting engaged and then will get married. Her daughter in law was of her choice. Everything was perfect! She just wanted her son to be with her, to spend time with her before he goes abroad.

Swara joind her job at school as a music teacher whereas Pari restarted her course of fashion designing from home only. Swara was silently facing Laksh’s absurd behaviour towards her.  She felt he was going away from her and she failed to understand the reason behind it. Ap was taking care of her as her health was not good in case of pregnancy. Nevertheless, the environment of MM was slowly changing. Dp was trying his best to open up to his family and engage in their happiness. Everyone was glad to see him change.

~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Delhi, 11:30pm

Ragini : sanskaar please sleep now... you need to take rest baba...

She said snaking her hands around his neck while he was immersed in his files. He smiled at her.

Sanskaar : a few more minutes ginu... i’m just checking this Ludhiana’s documents... Rajeev will take them tomorrow.