Chapter 17

Hey lovely people!!!!  How are you all...  Thank u so much for all ur love n support!!!! 😘 😘

The reads are increasing but not the votes.....  Pls guys if you are liking or loving this ff then pls vote for it. ...  Its a sincere request!!!! 

Well lets continue....... 

* in the previous episode I forgot to tell that ragini has joined the office.  Everyone knows she's sanskaar's wife.... *

Recap: arshi entry and ragsan's jealousy....

Next day in morning....

Ragini gets up and gets freshen up and goes to kitchen to prepare coffee for sanskaar and herself...  Now she also drinks coffee only.....

She prepares it and calls sanskaar from downstairs only.

Ragini ( shouts): sanskuuuu....... Get up u don't watch to go to office.....
Sanskaar wakes up but is lazy to get up from the bed.
Sanskaar: do minute ginuuuu...  Pls.....
Ragini comes up to his room and opens the door.
Ragini: sansku!!  U hv not even changed ur clothes yrrr.....  How come u can sleep in jeans...?? 
Sanskaar: ginuuuu...  I was so tired na..... Kash...  Mom was here so she could hv changed my clothes.......
He said while still being in sleep.
Ragini got sad listening the word mom but soon composes herself and laughs.

Ragini: sansku even if ur mom was here..  She wouldn't hv changed ur clothes.....
Sanskaar: y??  She's my mom she would have done.....
He said while rubbing his hair and pulling up the blanket.
Ragini: oye mere bhola ram..... Now u hv grown up....  Mothers change their children's clothes when they are small..... 
Sanskaar: but I'm also small na....
He said cutely while ragini adore him....
Ragini: arre baba..... Leave all that.....
Sanskaar: y leave?? U tell me then who'll change my clothes if I'm tired !?? 
Ragini: umm....  u do one thing..  Get up,  be ready I'll make ut breakfast....  Then u go to office....  Okay??  N then when u'll come back we'll call papa and ask him.... He might know..... Fine??
Sanskaar ( getting up with closed eyes and rubbing them): arre ginu..... U r always behind me.....  I'm not going to office now i'll go later !!! N u r also not going..  U take leave today..
Ragini: but y??
Sanskaar: coz arnav and khushi are coming....
Ragini: o acha.... Then u get ready na...... I'm going down..... U come fast.... N thanks for the chutti.... ( holiday) 
She winks and goes...
Sanskaar: yeah....

After one hour. Its 10 am now.

Sanskaar comes down.

Sanskaar: ginu.... 
Ragini: yup...
Sanskaar: wht hv u made??
Ragini: I hv made upma.... Its on the table only...  I'm just coming....
Sanskaar: okay.

He sits and and serves upma in two plates and drink his coffee ☕ which ragini has prepared again as the first one had become cold. Ragini also comes there.

They both hv their breakfast.

Ragini: so when are they coming??
Sanskaar: around 12.. 
Ragini: okay...

Ragini keeps the plates in the kitchen and comes with her coffee.  They sit on the sofa.

Ragini: lets call papa.....
Sanskaar: y??
Ragini: u wanted to ask. Na...  Who'll change ur clothes.??
Sanskaar: o yeah.....
He calls rp.