52. Aamna Saamna 😈

Hello my beautiful friends!!!!! Thank you so everyone for all the love and support ❤❤❤❤

Then you guys were asking that why I'm giving short updates 😯😯 toh baat darasal yeh hai ki.......  I have lot of ideas but i ain't getting a way to put them in words...  And also upcoming episodes will be short only so that .... Dabaav bana rahe 😉😛🤓🤓🤓

Please don't get upset.... 🤕🤕

Sorry in advance only 😈👻

SANGINI – A NEW BEGINNING! CHAPTER 52

Recap : maheshwari’s in japur /.... arshi’s engagement ceremony begins............

As ragsan were going down, Payal, khushi’s sister calls ragini for some help. Ragini compiles and goes to her while sanskaar moves down.

Addy goes to play with balloons while dp searches for his friend. Rp finds one of his friend and he and sujata goes to talk with him.

VR calls arnav and khushi and makes them meet his friend and business  partner.

VR : arnav khushi meet him.. he’s mr. Durgaprasad maheshwari, my frnd and business partner and she’s his wife mrs Annapurna.

Arnav and khushi look at each other shocked. They knew abt sanskaar’s family and they knew who were these ppl. ( though arshi hv not met them in person but they knew them ....)  With a nervous smile they greeted them and touched their feet. As the got up they saw sanskaar right behind ap. He was looking for them only. Worry was visible on their faces.

VR introduced arshi to rest of the family except rp and sujata and addy. Arshi greeted them all and they congratulated them.

Arshi excused themselves and went aside.

Khushi : arnav if ragini or sanskaar saw them don’t know what will happen....

Arnav : i know yaar .... but they will be here only and how is it possible that in these two weeks they don’t come in front of each other...

Khushi : whatever arnav but if they had a face off sanskaar will not leave them.... n ragini ...

Arnav : god... v need to do something.....

“ What  do you want to do arnav??? ” a naughty voice came from behind. Both arshi turned and saw sanskaar with a naughty smirk on his face.

Arnav : sanky... what r u doing here ??

Sanskaar : o common dude... I k destroyed your moment but don’t be so rude...

Arnav : no no ... it's not like that....

Khushi ( changing the topic ) : sanky where is ragini ?? I can't find her...

Sanskaar : she’s with payal di....

Khushi : okay ... come let's go........

Elsewhere, ragini was coming down when she saw a little girl sitting sad in the corner. She smiled and went near her.

Ragini : hii

The girl, addy looked at her and then turned her face.

Ragini : what happened /? Why are you sitting here alone?? Tell me...