75. 💍 ( 1/2 )

Greetings🌷I hope you all are doing good!! ☺️

SANGINI – A NEW BEGINNING! CHAPTER 75

Recap – RagSan with Abhay and Pooja are back in Kolkata

It’s evening and MM is beautifully decorated with lights, flowers and colourful curtains.  Sujata was chirping happily around the house. And supporting her was little Addy who was running here and there in a cute suit. Dp and Rp were dressed in suits, talking to the decorators and caterers. Ap comes to Sujata and asks her to relax a bit as guests would be coming soon and they’ll get busy. Both the ladies were dressed in heavy sarees. Ap took her to her room and asked her to relax.

~~~~~~

On the other hand in GH, the ladies here were also hustling.

Dadi : arre shekhar have you kept everything in the car? Nothing should be left out..

Dida : shomi where is laado? Has she come back from the parlour?

Shomi : yes ma. She’’s back and is in her room.

Shekhar : ma relax .. i have kept everything. Shomi ask laado to come down, we should leave now. Ma Papa Maji you all sit in the car i’ll come with the girls.

Pooja comes there holding few gift boxes.

Shomi ; Pooja, go and bring Ragini.. it’s getting late. And give these to me...

She takes the boxes from Pooja and keeps them in the car. Pooja comes to Ragini’s room.
Shekhar makes Dada, Dadi and Dida sit in one car and asks the driver to take them.

Pooja ; Di....

Ragini was standing facing her back towards Pooja. She was looking at Janki’s portrait, her eyes filled with tears. Pooja understands what she might be feeling. She back hugs her and they both looks on with teary eyes.

Ragini : sab sahi hai maa, bus teri kami hai.... muskurahat hai sabke chehre pe bus ankhon mei name haii.....

Pooja : di...

She breaks the hug and makes her look at her.

Pooja : di, you should be happy today. Finally you and Sanskaar bhai are going to be one.

Ragini ; yes Poo, I’m very happy but I really miss Janki Ma... i wish she was with me today!

Pooja ( cups her face, wipes her tears ) : Di.. what are you talking? Janki Ma is always with you. She’s in your heart and she would be blessing you today and would want you to be happy!

Ragini looks  at the picture and then at Pooja. She nods and hugs her.

Pooja ; oh God Di, quickly do the touch up... shekhar uncle was calling us.

Pooja & Ragini comes down. Shomi puts kala tikka on both the girls. Shekhar asks the ladies to sit in the car and they leave for MM.. Rest of the relatives had already left for the mansion.

~~~~~~

MM

The guests have started arriving the elders are welcoming them. Swara and Pari were dressed in blue lehnga and pink saree respectively. They were talking to their relatives. Addy played with her cousins ( from Pari’s side ). Laksh and Adarsh were also talking to the guests. Ap and Sujata came to them asked them to bring Sanskaar.

Adarsh and Laksh came with sanskaar who was looking dashing in Navy blue indo western outfit. His face was glowing like a sun, very happy and content from inside. He descended the stairs and took blessings from all the elders. Their relatives were also present.