45. 😳😱

Heyy my beautiful friends!!!!  How are you all......  First of all I want to thank each one of you who have and are still supporting me!!  You guys are motivation for me!  Just wanted to request the silent readers to please share your opinions also as it really matters! 

N also if you have liked my one shot,  entanglement of two souls on the sound of music...  Then you can vote for me 😃

Okay so now coming back to the story...  Let's get started 😉😉😉

Recap: the birthday continues...

DELHI! 

" ginu will u pls let me open my eyes??? " asked sanskaar, who was walking ahead with a blind fold on his eyes and held by ragini... 

" shssss....  Sansku how much do u speak?? "

" arre but the bike.....  Wht if anyone steals it??  U know na its not mine.... "

" u don't worry abt the bike...  Today is ur birthday so enjoy.... "

" how can I enjoy without seeing??  Pls open this blindfold... "

" common sansku....  Just a few more minutes....  N till then I'll be ur eyes... "

" haaye...( he acts like fainting...  Ragini Holds him...)  "

" sansku...  U hv gain too much weight yaar....  U shld do some exercise... "

" look who's talking.....  U shld also do some exercise to gain some Weight....  "

" sansku...  Pls haan...  I dont want to listen anything regarding my weight...  Daily u make fun of me.... "

" of course...  Coz daily u r not able to bear my weight... "

Ragini blushes remembering their closeness... Sanskaar hits her slightly with his shoulder to bring her out of thoughts.  

" don't blush ginu....  I won't be able to control myself.... "

" wht nonsense sansku....  I'm...  I'm not blushing okay??? " said ragini trying to act normal... But then again blushes..... 

" ginu I'm telling u the last time pls don't blush..... If u did u'll be responsible for the consequences.... " said sanskaar teasingly. Ragini looked at him shocked amd waved her hand in front of his blind folded eyes to check whether he can see or not but he didn't gave any response.  She sighed and composed herself... 

" sansku stop it n keep moving.... "

KOLKATA! 

After dinner, adarsh came at the terrace and looked back.  He sighed and came to the edge of the terrace.  He then took out a mobile phone 📱 from his pocket and again looked back to see if anyone is there. 

<<<<<<< at the dining table,  all were sitting and having food.  Adarsh was sitting next to rp.  He was continuously looking at his phone,  which was kept near his ( adarsh's plate ) .  He cleverly placed the towel on it after dinner was over and everyone left the place.  Rp too forgot abt his phone....  When everyone left,  adarsh took the phn and came on the terrace... >>>>>>>>>

He went through contacts and got sanskaar's no. He copied the no..to his phone and then silently went downstairs and kept rp's phone on the dining table.