Chapter 25

Recap: the " four fighters " ragsan n arshi..... 

Sanskaar is driving with ragini's head on his shoulder and arnav sitting behind with khushi in his embrace.......

They finally reach the hotel......

Sanskaar and arnav wakes their girls and they after slowly opening their eyes and finding them in their partners embrace gets up quickly and goes inside the hotel where they have already booked two rooms......... 

Arnav and sanskaar comes inside after parking the jeep and the their stuff...

At reception.

Receptionist ( R ) : how can I help you sir??

Arnav: I have booked two rooms here.... 

R: may I know your name sir? 

Arnav: ahh yeah arnav.. Arnav Singh Raizada!! 

R: wait a minute sir... 

Arnav: yeah..

At back both RaShi were making fun of arnav!

Ragini : look how is he speaking.. Arnav... Arnav Singh Raizada.... 

Khushi: yeah like Daniel Craig says.. My name is Bond... James Bond...

Both hi fives and laughs.......

After few minutes...

The four..

Arnav: so here are the keys sanky.. U n ragini in room no. 506 and I n khushi in 507.. They are adjacent to each other..... 

Sanskaar: okay cool.. Our luggage is already been kept there. So ginu come.... 

Ragini: of course... Now give me the keys. .. 

Sanskaar: ya sure take it...

He gives her the keys.. RaShi smirks....

Khushi: have fun ladkoooooo( boys) ... Bbye!!!!!

Both the girls laugh and goes from their....

The boys look at each other in shock.... And makes a cute pout face... R smiles seeing this.... The boys too head towards their room.......

In room no. 506 ( girls room)

After getting freshen up both are lying on the bed......

Both are wearing sleeveless shirts and loose pyajamas!

Khushi: huh... what do they even think about themselves?? Whatever they want to do they'll do but want us to be normal...