88. Happy Ending?

Happy Birthday @PadmaPriya812 akka!!!!! This one's for youuu!!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

SANGINI - A NEW BEGINNING! CHAPTER 88

Recap- flashbacks

The episode starts with Sanskaar telling his side of story.
Sanskaar : as soon as I reached there, I saw Aashita. First I thought it was some prank which swara was playing with her friend. But then.....

<FLASHBACK>

Sanskaar reached an under construction house. It was dark with few light bulbs and dust all around. He saw Aashita standing near the window.
Sanskaar : what the hell? Is this some kind of joke?
Aashita : oh c'mon, sanskaar... relax.... Afterall it's your wedding today! Or is it?
Sanskaar looks at her confused. His blood was boiling seeing her smirk.
Sanskaar : where's your friend Swara, haan? She has planned all this right? To get back at me? Actually you know what, let it be... I'm not even interested...
He turns to go back but is smashed by a baseball bat.

A huge splash of water brought him back to consciousness after almost half an hour. His head pained, he was drenched in water and blood. He tried to reach his head but his hands were tied to the arms of the chair. He tried to open his eyes, firstly it was all dark but slowly he sees shadows of two people standing in front of him.
Aashita : finally you're awake. How much do you sleep, man?
The voice echoed inside his brain. He looked up and saw Ashita and a man standing and staring at him. He tried to recognize the man.
Man : ahh, don't stress yourself, boy.. let me introduce myself. I'm brother of your dearest Kaka... remember him? Of course you do! Aaj tak usi ke tukdo pe to pal rahe ho tum....
They laugh. Sanskaar was confused and hurt. Aashita goes behind him and passes her hand through his chest. Sanskaar tries to pull back.
Aashita : don't even try, sanskaar.
She pulls his head up by holding his neck/chin. The wound on his head get contracted making him moan in pain.
Aashita : is it paining?
Sanskaar : what do you want? And what are you doing with this man? He's not a nice guy...
Aashita : he's my father.
She screams holding sanskaar's hair. He closes his eyes in pain.
Aashita : and he's Kaka's brother. He was supposed to take over the industry, the company which you've snatched.
Sanskaar : what are you even saying? You don't know his truth.
Prem : she knows everything. And now..... you... you'll give back my company.
Sanskaar : it's my company and you won't get a nickle, you bastard.
Prem eyes him angrily and looks at Aashita. She nods and slaps Sanskaar hard. His lips starts bleeding.
Sanskaar : what do you think? If you'll beat me, I'll simply give you my company?
Prem: no? then I guess, we'll have to give you same treatment which we gave your brother, Aadarsh..... and...... Laksh.
Sanskaar : what? What are you talking about?
"ahhh"
They hear a female voice coming from some distance and then a window cracking sound.
Aashita ( whispers ) : dumbheads.
Sanskaar ( horrified ) : is... is that.... Sw.... swara?
Aashita sighs. He sees a goon coming from behind. She goes and slaps him.
Aashita : I told you not to hurt her..
Goon : but she was using her phone. It was hidden.
She angrily looks at him and tells him to keep an eye on her.
Sanskaar : answer me damnit!! Was that swara? What is she doing here? Where are laksh and Adarsh bhai??\
Aashita : shut up. Just shut up.
She takes a rod and hits him on his leg. Sanskaar screams in pain.
Prem : you're not here to ask us questions. Simply sign off the company to my name otherwise...
Sanskaar : otherwise what?? Tum jaise saste gundo se darta nahi hun main... aur na hi tumhari khokli dhamkio se... do you really think you'll get away with this? I'll make sure you and your backstabbing daughter spend rest of your life behind the bars.
Aashita laughs evilly listening to this. She comes towards Sanskaar and bends down to his eye level resting her hands on his hands and her heels on his toes making it painful for Sanskaar.
Aashita : you know who else gave us this threat... long back??
She asks with an evil smirk. Sanskaar too looked straight into her eyes without reflecting the pain he was bearing.
Aashita : your.... Dear.... Friend..... ka... Kavita...... remember?
Sanskaar felt his breath struck in his throat. He looked at her flabbergasted. Aashita smirks and comes behind him again, this time with a screwdriver in her hand which she kept on Sanskaar's shoulder.
Sanskaar gasped as he felt something pointy digging on his shoulder. He looked at his right and saw Aashita resting her face on the screwdriver which was on his shoulder.
Sanskaar : how.... How do you know....
Prem : Kavita?
Sanskaar looked at him. He felt his heartrate slowing down. He felt nauseous.
Prem : shikaar ko apne shikari ki khabar toh rehti hi hai... kyun aashi?
Aashita ; of course, Daddy. Why do you think she suddenly disappeared out of your lives?