Chapter 21

Precap: ragsan romance..

The sun rays are falling from the window on our love birds disturbing their sleep......

Sanskaar is sleeping at the end of the bed while ragini is just behind him and has put one of her arm around his stomach and sleeping peacefully......

Sanskaar: ginu..   Pls thoda udhar ho na.... ( Pls shift a little)
Ragini: sansku let me sleep yrr.....
Sanskaar: Pls..  I'll fall yrr....

Ragini shifts to the other side and sleeps again. Sanskaar also shifts a bit.

Later after few minutes suddenly ragini kicks sanskaar by mistake  and he falls down and the juice kept in the bottle falls on him making his hair and face sticky with the juice.....

Sanskaar: what the............ Ginu..  What are u doing man??  He sits on the floor.

Ragini also gets up and sits on the bed and laughs seeing sanskaar.

Ragini: sansku....  Wht is this haan??? 

She laughs while he stands and picks up the bottle of juice...

Sanskaar: bahut hasi aa rahi hai na.....  First u kick me and make me fall and then u r laughing like a fool.... Now see what I'll do......

He goes towards her with a naughty smile of his....... Ragini sensing the danger coming towards her hurriedly gets up from the bed and moves out of the room from below his hand, which he has raised to pour juice over her, before he knew what was happening!!!!!

Ragini ( outside, shouting): sansku it's not easy to catch me........
She runs down while he comes back to his senses and then runs towards her.

Sanskaar: i'll also not leave you ginuuu......

He is running after her with a bottle of juice In his hand trying to pour it over her but every time she escapes......

Now both are standing in front of each other in the living room, glaring each other with anger Coz now Ragini  also has some juice over her hair.

Ragini: sansku i'll not leave you...  U destroyed my hair....
Sanskaar: n what u did haan???

And they again both started fighting with each other there itself....  Pulling the juice bottle from each other's hand, pulling hair...... Whole house is now sticky due to juice....  When suddenly a voice come

Voice: stoooooop.....

But he and she are so involved in their fight that they didn't hear that person. When again the voice come now a Lil bit louder and both of them stop fighting......

Their hands are on each other's hair..

They look at the person..

Voice: what the hell are u both doing??
Sanskaar: hey khushi...  When did you came???
He goes near her to hug her but khushi moves back.

Khushi: don't u dare come close to me... Just look at your self.....
Ragini laughs seeing sanskaar.
Sanskaar makes a cute pout face.

Khushi: n Ragini....  He's a lil crack but wht happened to u??? 
Sanskaar: o hello.....  This all is done by her only...

Arnav comes in and laughs seeing their condition.

Arnav: hahaha...  If u have this much juice then give it to me or poor people..  Y r u bathing with it??
All 3 looks at him and he then stops laughing.