64. Emotions Matters 🥺

""" When an individual has a goal or an objective to achieve, when he has to perform a task or some work or when he has to maintain relationships and terms with his family members and with the outside world, then he has to moderate his emotions in such a manner, that their emotions support the activities and enhance the quality of life. """

Thank You All for the love and support ❤️ XOXO 💋

Let's begin!

SANGINI – A NEW BEGINNING! CHAPTER 64

Recap – sanskaar knows the truth

The episode starts with sanskaar sitting at the bar counter drinking whiskey. Today he had to consume a lot of information, more than required and that’s why he wanted to get drunk today. Aranv and Khushi comes to him. They are worried about him.

Sanskaar ( drunk ) : im fine bhai... hahaha... i’m so fine... look .. look there.. ( he holds arnav’s face and turns it ) look at that bhai... huh khushi... look how happy she is... with.. with her sister...and... and without me.....  huhh

Arnav and khushi looks at ragini happily talking to swara with addy in her lap. They look at each other not knowing what to say.

Sanskaar : do you know what this means?? Haan?? This means she does not need me to be happy.... hayyeee.. look how beautiful she looks while smiling.

There are tears in his eyes. But not a single drop has come out.

Sanskaar ; i always thought that i can always keep her happy, if i’m with her she’ll be happy..... haha... but look she proved me wrong...

Arnav supports him as he was about to fall. Abhay and pooja also comes there. They are shocked to see his state.

Sanskaar : i did everything to protect her... but... huh... she thinks i lie to her,... she.. she thinks i don’t want her happy... how bhai.. how can she think like that...

Pooja : bhai... please sambhalo apne aap ko..
Sanskaar : arre poo... meri  bhen.... that swara.. she tells me that you are not ginu’s family... she tells me that i’m not her family... huh.. what does she knows haan..... you have  given her more love than anyone else... you have treated her like your own sister.... sister... kavi... kavita.....

He was getting out of control. Arnav and abhay decides to take him up to his room. They hold him from either side and takes him out of the hall from backdoor. Khushi and pooja follows. But arnav asks khushi to be there only. It wont look good if both of them went missing. Khushi reluctantly agreed.

Dp sees them taking sanskaar away. He decides to follow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Party is going on. Food is served. People are dancing and drinking.

Ragini searches for sanskaar. She comes to khushi.

Ragini : khushi... have you seen sansku?? I can’t find him..

Khushi ( rudely and uninterested ) : why, what happened ragini???

Ragini : khushi why are you talking like this/?? I haven’t seen him thats why i was asking...

Before khushi could say anything, swara comes there.

Swara : ragini what are you doing here?? Come lets go....

She holds her hand and pulls her away. She happily goes.

Khushi : i didn’t knew ragini you’ll hurt my sanky like this.

She chokes and wipes her tears.