66. Wedding! 💒

Heya All! I hope you all are doing fine!!!! 🤗❤️

PS - THIS IS GOING TO BE ARSHI SPECIAL! 💕

Let's begin!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~

SANGINI – A NEW BEGINNING! CHAPTER 66

Recap – dp realises his mistake... ragini makes mistakes

The episode starts in the garden of the palace where everyone is gathered in yellow, oranges and white clothes for the haldi ceremony. Arnav and khushi are sitting on the stools.

Most of the guys are still in the last night’s trip, laughing and making jokes. Sanskaar is wearing a white kurta- pajama and his eyes are covered with sunglasses. Everyone is present and giving their blessings to the couple.

Ragini is looking at sanskaar but he’s too busy with his guy  gang. He doesn’t know whatever happened between the girls last night. Now it was sanskar’s turn to apply haldi. He first applies decently to khushi but his bad boy comes out while applying to arnav. He covers arnav’s face with haldi and calls the other boys as well. And this called for the haldi fight.

By the end of the function everyone had turned yellow. Dp, rp, ap and sujata were happy seeing sanskaar so happy. They blessed him. The guys run around the garden hitting each other and jumping on one another.

After the haldi ceremony, the bride’s side took over one hall to perform the chuda rasam. Khushi’s mamas ( maternal uncles ) made her wear the red chuda ( set of wedding bangles ) and covered them with a cloth. Everyone blessed khushi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

The Ghadoli rasam was also completed and now it was time for Sehrabandi. All the groom’s side people were ready. Arnav looked hot and dashing in dark red/ maroon sherwani. Sanskaar and abhay looked handsome in indo western dark blue and cream outfits respectively. The guys were looking dashing.

Pooja was wearing a beautiful magenta saree and had kept her hair open with loose curls and jewellery. Whereas ragini was wearing a mint green lehnga with golden bouse. A beautiful high bun and diamond jewellery were completing her look.