Chapter 23

Recap: ragsan romance and orphanage masti.....

Here goes chapter 23.....

Its morning 4am!!!

Sanskaar is doing packing of all stuff while ragini is sleeping, hugging a pillow....  N sanskaar is smiling seeing her.

Sanskaar's pov...

Ginu....  How many months have passed since I know you but every time you show or tell something new about yourself..  Yesterday u saved me from being embarrassed...  But I promise u Ginu...  I'll definitely propose you. ....  I'm not good at these things but I'll try my best......... The way you have came in my life as a blessing..  As a smile...  I'll always be there for you..  Now your eyes will never experience the tears of pain and sadness....  Your lips won't know how to be sad....  You'll just be happy...  I'll make sure you get all the happiness of life..  N for that I'll die also....   I love you so much Ginu....  I didn't knew that I would love you...  I agree when I first saw you I was totally flat on you . ..  My heart was beating soo fast when I had kept the knife on your neck......  When you were feeding me I was so happy bcoz after 5 long years someone was feeding me with her own hands......  I could see a very kind and beautiful person in you who could be my friend.....  But I had to stop myself due to my revenge.... For you I was mentally unstable n u were feeling bad for me but for me I was always enjoying your company.... .but I used u for my revenge.. How selfish I had became.. ..  Then one day I got to know that u love laksh...  at that time I didn't knew y but I didn't felt good but still I helped you bcoz u had become my best friend and I didn't want to lose you......

His thoughts were disturbed by ragini.

Ragini ( rubbing her eyes): arre sansku....  Where are u lost??
Sanskaar: what happened ginu??
Ragini: from last 5 minutes I'm calling u....
Sanskaar: oh...  Nothing....  U get freshen up..  And check the packing once...  If everything is there or not.... I have packed your clothes too....
Ragini: you have packed my clothes??  Y sansku i would hv done it....
Sanskaar: its okay ginu...  U were sleeping na so I didn't want to wake u....
Ragini: that's so sweet of u sansku.... Love you so much..
Ragini hugs him..  Sanskaar also hugs her back.....
Sanskaar: okay now get freshen up...  Arshi might be coming..
Ragini: okay dear.
She pecks his cheeks and goes.... Sanskaar smiles.

Sanskaar and Ragini have packed all the things and are now waiting for Arshi...

Ragini is wearing a blue kurti with jeans,  have left her hair open and sanskaar is wearing a red t shirt with shorts...  Both are wearing shoes and have worn goggles!!  Looking pretty and handsome as always.......

Sanskaar: yaar where are these people??  Its getting late....  10 minutes ago they said they are reaching in five minutes....
Ragini: have patience sansku..... Look here they come.....

Arshi comes there in open jeep 🚙....

Khushi is wearing a simple yellow kurti with jeans..  N high pony....  looking very cute and pretty.... 
Arnav has worn black track pants and a blue shirt....  With goggles...  Looking hot!!

Sanskaar: where were u??  From past 15 minutes we are waiting....
Arnav: control sanky...  there are still 5 minutes left to strike 6...  If u both are so excited that u both are ready half an hour before than what we can do???
Sanskaar: acha acha thik hai.... ( alright) 
Ragini: khushi I have prepared some snacks for the journey....
Khushi: cool..  I have also... Chalo now lets keep your things....