73. Our Love Story!

Thank You for all the love and support!!!!!

This chapter is purely dedicated to our birthday girl!!! @PadmaPriya812 Akka Thank you for always supporting me. 🤗🤗 You are sweetest person and I wish you all the happiness, health and success!! Take this chapter as a birthday gift from my side!!! Love You!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

PS - IT'S A LONG ONE......

Let's Begin........

.

.

SANGINI – A NEW BEGINNING! CHAPTER 73

Recap – RagSan announces their love

The episode starts in MM where everyone is sitting with sad and tensed faces. On one side where Ragini is trying to make dada and dadi understand on the other hand, sanskaar is trying hard to talk to sujata who’s not even listening to him. She moves here and there with sanskaar following her. Everyone just looks on.

Sanskaar ; mom please yaar.... you yourself wanted me to  marry and now when i’m ready you are doing this drama...................

Sujata : haan beta haaan.... now i’m doing drama.. very good..

Sanskaar : mom you know i didn’t mean that

Sujata : i don’t want to talk sanskaar, leave me alone...

Sanskaar and ragini look at each other and sigh. They go to a side followed by PariSh.

Ragini ; what’s all this sansku? Why are they doing this?

Sasnkaar ; who knows ginu? My mind is not working.... bhaiya did something happened here?

Adarsh : no sanky... even i’m confused....

They hear a loud shout and goes back in the living room where sujata and shomi are standing face to face

They hear a loud shout and goes back in the living room where sujata and shomi are standing face to face. Uttara also comes down with Addy hearing Sujata’s scream.

Shomi : how dare you sujata ji.. we are not saying anything doesn’t mean you’ll say anything about my daughter..

Sujata : you can’t say anything shomi ji... your daughter has trapped my son...

Shomi :your son took my daughter away... he trapped her...

Ragsan are shocked to hear all this. Where this discussion was going? They intervene. Pari sees ram in suspicion and she nudges adarsh. They nods their heads in disbelief.

Sankskaar ; mom what are you doing? Why are you saying all this?

Sujata ; i’m saying the truth only.... and i don’t want you to marry her...

Ragini cries hearing this. She feels broken. She sits on the sofa and cries covering her face. She speaks while crying.

Ragini : aunty... i have not trapped your son.. we just love each other. If you don’t want we’ll not marry but please you both don’t say that we have trapped each other.