61. Sangeet Ceremony

Heya People!!!!!!! What's upppppp 🤘🤘🤘🤘

Firstly let's go to the chapter! Baaki baatein padhne baad!!!!!!!!🤪🤪🤪

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Recap - Parish knows about ragsan

( It's been so late I'll jump a few days ahead . these days were spend on sangeet preparations )

The sun rises again in Jaipur brining in some new vibes. The preparations are going on as today is the sangeet, mehndi and sagan ceremony of Arnav and Khushi.

Ragini has slowly come out of the trauma and is looking at the better side of having her loved ones around her. Sanskaar is always with her and he's keeping an eye on swara at every point. Everyone is upset with swara for trying to hurt sanskaar and ragini. Parish are thinking whether they should talk to the family about sanskar and ragini. Amidst all this a new angle of love is emerging..... Abhay and Pooja have fallen head over heels in love with each other and they don't miss a single chance to be together. But haven't told anyone yet.

**"**************

Evening - the hall is beautifully decorated with flowers and lights. Disco balls and dance stage is set. VR & SR ( Arnav's parents ) and SG & GG ( Khushi's parents ) are welcoming the guests and seeing the preparations. Maheshwari's are there and so are Abhay and Pooja.

Uttara comes to them. She smiles.

Uttara : Hi Abhay

Abhay : hey Uttara

Uttara : where's bhai?

Pooja : they are coming.... Must be romancing somewhere 😂

Abhay : why are you jealous? That you don't have someone to romance with? 😉

Pooja glares at him while uttara and abhay chuckles.

Pooja : Haha ... Well I have someone and he's very handsome and special....

Abhay : o really? Show us his picture... You also want to see na Uttara??

Uttara : sure... Show us pooja

Abhay keeps his arm around uttara and winks at pooja. Jealous Pooja shows them a picture of one of her colleagues who's well quite handsome. Abhay gets all jealous and goes from there. Pooja laughs 😂

Pooja : Uttara you wiat I'll see where they are...

And she goes from there. Uttara smiles ear to ear.

**** Ragini's Room ****

Dolled up in dark green heavy embroidered skirt with golden blouse, Ragini was looking mesmerizing. Complementary jewellery, make up and a pretty hair do completed her look. She was sitting in front of the dressing table and wearing her heels.

Ragini : sansku will you stop staring at me?

Yes, Sanskaar was also there, looking Royal in a crisp black tux, spiked hair and that killer smile on his face.

Sanskaar : how can I ginu? You are looking breathtaking......

Ragini - hush... ( Blushes )

Sanskaar ( gets up and hugs her from behind, they look at each other in the mirror ): I wish I could see you like this everyday..... You are my charm  ginu! I love you so much!!!!