56. Face Off!

Hello lovely people!!! How are you doing? First of all thank you so much for your wonderful response!!! 😘😘😘😘😍

Let's get started without any further delays!!!!!  Happy reading! ☺

SANGINI – A NEW BEGINNING! CHAPTER 56

Recap – dp wants to go back...

The episodes starts in the mall where pooja and ragini are standing shocked seeing a unknown man being so frank while sanskaar is just standing blankly.
Man : so tell?? Can I join your team forever?
An enraged ragini pulled his hand off from her shoulder and twisted it at his back. Sanpoo were shocked by  her “dariyadili”
Ragini : how dare you mister?? What do you think haan? That  girls are weak and they cannot fight back??
She turns him towards her and catches his ear and gives a tight slap on his face. Sanskaar pulls ragini away from the man and tries to calm down.
Man : sanskaar bro ... this is wrong... for this you called me here haan?/
Ragini : sansku? You know this bastard??’
She asked freeing herself from sanskaar’s clutches.
Sanskaar : yep ginu.. he’s abhay... I  told you na... but what happened to you??

 but what happened to you??

Ragini : what has happened to me? You come here with me...
She pulls him aside and murmurs in his ears..
Ragini : sansku.. what type of friends

do you have?? No manners nothing....
Before sanskaar could speak, abhay who was eavesdropping spoke.
Abhay : bhabhiji.... khamkha sharref admi ko badnaam na karo.. yeh sab aapke SANS- KU ka hi plan tha..... ( bhabhiji... don’t spoil an honest man’s image... this was all your SANS-KU’s plan...
Ragini : what???
Sanskaar glares at Abhay and then looks sheepishly at ragini and pooja and rubs the back of his head..
Ragini stamps her foot and moves outside the mall followed by pooja. Abhay keeps his hand on sanskaar’s

shoulder and smirks.
Abhay : babhi toh gayiii... lo main bhi chala..

And he runs from there. Sanskaar too runs behind him but comes back to take the shopping bags.

RAGINI’S POV!

I came out of the mall and dashed with a lady and we both fell down. Pooja came to my rescue and helped me in getting up. I brushed my clothes and forwarded my hand to the lady but stopped in mid way. My vision got blurred as tears formed in my eyes seeing Swara and Laksh there. Pooja tightly held my hand and rubbed it. Swara and Laksh got up. Swara moved towards me but Abhay’s and Saskaar’s voice stopped her and we all looked towards them.

Abhay ; bhabhi ji are you okay??
I nodded and looked at sanskaar. He seemed lost. He looked at swalak and then again at me. His eyes wanted to say something which I failed to understand. His grip on the bags got tight and he took a deep breath.
Before I could say something swara spoke while laksh moved towards sanskaar. Abhay was a silent spectator while pooja was still standing with me.
Swara: ragu.. ragu please listen to me once.. 
I was jsut looking at sanskaar, waiting for his reaction.
Swara : ragu.. please talk to me.. I know this sanskaar has instigated you towards me.. earlier also he did this and now also he’s doing the same..