Chapter 30

DAY 04, GOA

Ragini was sleeping peacefully with sanskaar at her back , hugging her ..... the sun rays were disturbing them so sanskaar got up to pull down the curtains .. with much difficulty he reached there and after pulling down the curtains when he turned back he saw ragini sleeping with her cute smile . he also smiled .

Sanskaar : jaan get up now .. see its morning ............

He said slowly sitting beside her and caressing her hair .

Ragini ( turning her side nd keeping her head on his lap and holding his hand ): good morning sanskuu ..............

Sanskaar ( pecked her forehead ): good morning sweetheart!! chalo get up now .... hows ur pain??

Ragini : pain ?? ahh that ... nhi ... now it is fine ....wht abt urs ??

Sanskaar : i'm fine too dear ....

Ragini : of course u hv to be after all i hv applied the medicine na ....

She chuckled .

Then there was a knock on the door , sanskaar got and was abt to open the door when he remembered that ragini is not wearing her full clothes .

He hurriedly went to her and asked her to get up but she was adamant .. after sleeping late at night she was not ready to wake up .

The door was knocked again . sanskaar shouted coming ........

He then took his shirt and made her wear that somehow and covered her with blanket fully and took a sigh of relief and then went to open the door slowly only to find house keeping ( HK )there with breakfast .

HK :sir ur breakfast ..

Sanskaar : but i haven't order anything ...

Voice from back : v hv ordered...

He looked behind the waiter and saw arshi smiling there .

Sanskaar : but wht was the need ? we were coming down after sometime ...

Arnav ( kepping his hand on his shoulder): no worries boss .. acha tell me hows ragini ??

Khushi : is she still sleeping ??

Arnav : everything is fine between u both na ??

Khushi : haan .. hv u said sorry to her ?

They both were continuously asking him questions and not even letting him speak when the HK also started ...