-Twenty-Four-

I snorted at Shuri's joke, she shot me a grin as T'Challa rolled his eyes.

"Because you-Nevermind," Shuri cut herself off and started walking off.

"If you're going to take on Klaw, you need the best design group has to offer," she was finally moving to the mannequins.

"Exhibit A, by my design. Old tech, functional but old. People are shooting at me. Wait, let me put on my helmet,".

T'Challa gave her a look, "Enough,".

Shuri gave him a sly smile, "Now, look at this," she motioned to the necklaces.

"Do you like that one?" Shuri asked, T'Challa was eyeing, it was the gold one.

"Tempting, but no. The idea is not to be noticed, this one," T'Challa moved to the smaller one.

Shuri put her bracelet by T'Challa's head before saying, "Now tell it to go,".

A suit like the one on the third mannequin appeared.

"Ooh, the entire suit fits within the teeth of the necklace. Strike it," she ordered.

I stopped behind the two, "Anywhere?" T'Challa asked.

"M-hm," was Shuri's reply.

T'Challa proceeded to kick the mannequin across the room.

"Not that hard genius!" Shuri scolded as she ran over to pick it up.

"You told me to stike it, you didn't say how hard," T'Challa defended.

I chattered, "She agrees with me," T'Challa motioned towards me.

"If you're going to just come in my lab and kick things around," Shuri started.

"Maybe if we made things a little stronger-hey, wait a minute," T'Challa noticed the purple spot where he'd kicked it.

"The nanites absorb the kinetic energy and hold it in place for redistribution," Shuri informed.

"Very nice," was T'Challa's response as Shuri took a step back.

"Strike it again in the same spot," Shuri ordered again, messing with the hologram on her watch.

"You are recording," T'Challa looked at her, unamused.

"For research purposes," she defended.

I knew damn well that was a lie.

T'Challa took a step back and kicked it again, only this time, it was him who was sent flying across the room.

Shuri laughed.

"Delete that footage!" T'Challa demanded as he pointed at her, sitting up in a pile of debris.

I couldn't help chattering my own laughter at him.