-Thirty-

It had been a couple years since the battle around Shuri's lab.

A couple peaceful years, but of course that couldn't stand.

There had to be some sort of chaos thrown into the mix, and I, of course had to investigate when I heard screeches and screams and gunfire from just outside the border.

I peered through the trees to see large monster looking things with four arms and large claws going against the forces of Wakanda and what looked like one of Tony's suits.

There were also large saw blades rolling through the landscape, wreaking havoc and destruction wherever they went.

I flicked my tail a few times, which activated Shuri's most recent upgrade.

I stayed still as my armor crawled across my skin, it was much like T'Challa's necklace.

When it was done, I ran out and joined the fray.
.
.
.
The first thing I did was go towards a pile of the creatures, there was someone beneath them.

I extended the shield that was in my tail and used it as a bat to maim the creatures with a loud screech, standing over whoever was beneath them as they backed off in slight confusion.

That gave whoever was beneath me the time to get up and recollect himself, it happened to be Bucky.

He grabbed his gun and together we fought off the group.

I jumped on the last creature and ripped out its throat before giving one last roar as I overlooked the scene.

There was plenty more where that came from.