-Three-

Clint turned on his heel, "Really?" he asked, "I retire for what, five minutes? And it all goes to sh*t," Clint practically snapped at Vision.

I growled through Pietro's shirt.

"Please consider the consequences of your actions," Vision told us, as if we were children.

Clint rolled his eyes as I set Pietro down to walk beside Clint, baring my teeth.

Clint tilted his head to one side quickly, giving a small hum, "Okay, they're considered," Clint told him as Vision floated between the arrows Clint had fired.

An electric field had gone off between the two. That would keep Vision occupied for the moment.

"Okay, we gotta go," Clint rushed as he started jogging for the exit.

Pietro was already there though. Wanda hadn't moved.

I chattered at Clint, who hadn't noticed. He turned and jogged back. "It's this way," Clint told her.

"I have caused enough problems," she told us, fiddling with her sleeves.

Pietro frowned and ran beside me. "You have caused no problems Wanda, they are making you believe that. Don't," Pietro told her as he put a hand on my side.

Clint however, sighed, "You gotta help me Wanda. Look, you wanna mope? You can go to highschool, or you can make amends and get off your ass," he told her.

It seemed to be more effective than Pietro's words.

Clint's gaze went behind us and went wide, "Sh*t," was all he said as he grabbed another arrow.

I turned my head to see a very displeased Vision, I darted to stand beside Clint, my armor clinking as I moved to protect him.

Pietro grabbed Wanda and moved off to the side, trying to convince her to go with us.

Clint fired his arrow and it met its mark, but Vision hadn't allowed it to stick.

It instead, went through him and broke something in the kitchen.

Vision made a move to grab Clint, but I stepped in front of him with a roar. It didn't matter though, he threw me just the same.

I crashed through the kitchen island and Clint was tossed a few feet backwards, rolling to a stop.

"Knew I shoulda stretched," Clint muttered as he pulled out his baton out of its holster and went after Vision with it.

I however, was a bit immobilized from the impact against the now broken granite.

Pietro was by my side, trying to get me up as Wanda seemed to be debating her choices.

"Come on Delta," Pietro encouraged as he helped me to my feet.

I stumbled a bit as I stood.

I snarled at Vision, who now had Clint in a headlock, "Clint, you can't overpower me," Vision told him.

Clint was scratched at his arm, "I know I can't, but she can,".