-Twenty-Seven-

The man loved walking in the room to antagonize me, but he mainly yelled orders at me and used an electric prod when I refused to obey. I obeyed no one.

I would screech at him in hopes of causing his ear drums to burst, I had no such look so far.

I got back onto my feet with a hiss when I heard the door open again.

"Delta!" came the quieted cry of Shuri.

I stopped hissing and watched her cautiously as she ran over to my cage with a man behind him.

"Do I even want to-?" the man started, but Shuri cut him off with a 'don't ask' as she set to opening my cage.

I eyed the new man suspiciously as I stepped out of the cage, "Why is it looking at me like that?" he asked stiffly.

I could smell the fear coming off of him. "She can smell fear," Shuri told him ominously.

He looked even more scared than before.

Shuri, however, couldn't hold a straight face and started to laugh.

"That's not very funny," the guy said, giving her a look.

"You should have seen your face," Shuri laughed as she grabbed a collar and put it on my neck before tapping a couple pieces of the metal.

I took a startled step back as the collar expanded over my entire body to form my armor. It looked like my old armor except newer, and probably stronger.

Shuri grabbed my face, "You need to get outside and help T'Challa," Shuri told me, her voice going serious.

I chattered at her in a mocking way as I took my face out of her hands and started walking up the steps.

"Don't you mock me Delta! I'm being serious this time!" she tried to scold.

I mocked her again before jumping up the stairs.

I heard Shuri mutter something under her breath about how all the dinosaurs in her life were ungrateful before she started bossing the guy around.