-One-

I retired with Clint after the whole ordeal with the robots.

Pietro and Wanda often visited Clint's farm, Pietro actually cried when he found out Clint's latest addition's name. Nathaniel Pietro Barton.

Soon after I'd moved in, Clint and two of the three kids set up a stall for me in the barn.

Clint made sure that the door was opened everyday as soon as he got up.

I appreciated it, and I joined in on the family barbecues whenever they had them.

In the barn where I was housed, Clint had my armor mounted on a stand near the wall and he cleaned it regularly. The kids liked to help.

I often ran around Clint's property, which was outlined by an old wooden fence.

When I'd finished my daily round of the fence-line , I headed back to the field Clint's house was in.

Clint was outside working on replacing the bars that support the railing, again. He was never really satisfied with them.

I trotted up to the porch and chattered, gaining Clint's attention.

Clint looked up from his work and put down his tools, walking over to the stairs.

I followed his movement.

He sat down on one of the middle steps and showed me the cover of a newspaper. It was a picture of a smoking building that had a few visible flames with firefighters trying to put it out.

I tilted my head with a small chitter, "It's all going to shit since we left huh Delta?" Clint asked me softly as he reached out to pet my jaw.

I leaned into the touch with a soft chatter.

Clint sighed heavily and stood up, "Come on Delta, better go gear up while Laura's still telling me I can go," he told me as he started heading for the barn.

I followed him, he didn't stop until he was standing in front of my armor.

Clint turned to look at me, "So Delta, you ready to suit up?" he asked as he took the headpiece from the mount.

I chattered excitedly in response with a wag of my tail.