-Five-

Clint had put me in a horse trailer that was attached to an old truck with tinted windows.

I laid down in the trailer while he drove with Pietro and Wanda in the truck.

I had mine and Clint's gear in the trailer with me.

The wind was loud in my ears as he drove on a highway somewhere, he'd told me to keep my head down. I knew if someone saw me it would be game over, I wasn't very hard to identify.

Clint took a few pitstops at really old, practically unused gas stations though, he'd give me some water and food with each stop.

It was almost a couple days before we finally reached our destination though, which was apparently California.

I heard Clint get out of the truck, slamming the door as he got out.

His face appeared by the windowed door, "You doin' good Delta?"

I chattered in response and pushed around some of the hay that was in the trailer with my nose.

"I know, we're almost done," he told me as he walked off.

I peeked to see where we were, some neighborhood. I laid back down to wait.
.
.
.
My wait only took about twenty minutes.

I could hear Clint and someone else walking to the truck.

"-so cool, I get to fight with the Avengers," I could hear the other guy babbling.

I sighed, "What's with the horse trailer?" I heard the other voice ask.

"Our... other Avenger is in it. She doesn't fit in the truck," Clint told him as they got closer to the trailer.

A new face appeared in the window of the trailer, "Oh that's so cool," it said.

I could hear Clint sigh, "We need to get going, she doesn't like being in there any more than she has to," Clint informed.

The man's eyes widened slightly, "Oh right," before disappearing.

Their steps went to the truck, where two of the doors were opened and slammed shut.

That was just before the truck started up and we were back on the road again.