-Twenty-Nine-

The peace was restored after the mess of battle. I stretched my head before I got up and decided to start my day.

I first went to get a drink of water before making the trek around Wakanda.

I was interupted by a smaller village on the outskirts, "Delta!" I heard a man yell, causing me to slide to a stop.

I looked over to the man, who was waving me over.

I trotted in his direction as a few others started to crowd around him.

As I got closer, I noticed that there was an empty cage.

I gave a chatter as I stopped a few feet away from the group.

The man waved me over as he headed to the empty fence, the others parted as I followed.

He pointed at a food trough, so he lost whatever lived in here and I had to find it...

I sniffed at the trough, there was a strong scent of goat filled my nostrils.

I made my way to the gate, a few of the shepherds followed me as I walked into the brush. Their scent wasn't very hard to find, mainly due to the goats traveling all together.

I made a low rumble in my throat after a few minutes of walking, another scent joined in. It definitely wasn't a goat, but I wasn't sure what it was exactly. I'd never smelled it before.

I raised my head to look around, the joining scent was fresh, barely a few minutes old.

Nothing stood out to me, so I continued on the trail for another half hour before the strong scent of blood filled my nose.

I let out a low hiss, causing the shepherds to stop. There was a low growl from the branches above; when I looked up, there was a large cat with a dead goat beneath its paws.
I screeched at it, the ears flattened as it all but fell out of the tree and took off.

The shepherds were uneasy, but we continued down the path to find the rest of the goats.

The goats were drinking from a stream not far from where the cat had been. Goats were stupid.