-Twelve-

I didn't drop the spider until Scott had suddenly grown taller than the planes, and that was mostly just shock.

I was sad when the spider ran...

Scott was holding Rhodey by his feet, "Way to go tic-tac!" I heard Sam yell as he flew off.

Scott only laughed, but it sounded stupidly fake.

My reaction was to run to Wanda and Pietro, but the two had been seperated.

I knocked Rhodey out of the air with a screech as he tried using some kind of noise on Wanda while she used her magics.

He yelped as I pinned him to the ground and started trying to bite Rhodey's helmet off of his head, scratching the paint significantly.

Pietro appeared and ran off with Wanda with a nod in my direction.

It didn't take long for Rhodey to toss me aside, not long after that Scott was on the ground.

I ran over to him, Pietro was trying to get him to eat.

Pietro pushed me away by my nose, "I got him," he assured me.

I chattered before running to the edge of the runway, Rhodey and Tony were both flying after a jet, Sam was chasing them.

I'm not sure what told me to run after them, but a feeling in my gut told me to.

A golden laser flew overhead and hit Rhodey a few moments into my chase.

His suit smoked as he fell, both Sam and Tony dived after him.

I pushed myself to run faster.

Before Rhodey could hit the ground, I extended my shield and flipped onto my back to catch him.