-Seventeen-

Clint, Wanda, and Pietro were all standing near the doorway having a conversation the next time I woke.

Everything in my vision was wobbly, moving in and out of focus.

"Go get T'Challa before she hurts herself," I heard Clint mutter before he darted in front of me.

"Delta, go back to sleep," Clint tried.

I saw what I assumed was Pietro running out of the room.

The blurry form of Wanda leaned against the doorway.

I growled deep in my throat and tried to get up again, I could hear multiple pairs of steps running down the hall.

Clint kept a hand on my back, trying to keep me on the ground.

For the most part, it was working, I kept slipping back on the ground.

The door was practically thrown open and three people entered. I didn't recognize any of them, but I did recognize three syringes in a girl's hand.

I doubled my efforts in getting up, pain started to flare up because of it.

"Delta, chill!" Clint told me through gritted teeth as I almost managed to get up.

The girl with the syringes darted forward, handing one to Clint as she jammed one of them into my neck.

I screeched and thrashed more, practically throwing Clint back a few feet, but he quickly recovered and came back still holding the syringe.

He also jammed it in my neck and the girl used the third as he did.

The two quickly backed away to let whatever they'd just put in me kick in.

I managed to somewhat get onto my feet, but leaned heavily against the wall.

I slid down said wall as black spots danced around my vision, and I was put to sleep once more.

POV SWITCH

It never got any easier, putting Delta under like that. I know she hated it, but letting her stay awake was causing more bad than it was good. I could tell the others thought so too, "She was only hurting herself, I've almost got everything perfected to heal her," Shuri assured me with a pat on the shoulder.