-Eight-

Scott took a step back almost ten seconds later, Steve looked like he was wondering why he was there. I was starting to wonder the same, but decided to blame it on jetlag.

"Ah, look, I wanted to say I know you know a lot of super people, so thanks for thinking of me." Scott's eyes drifted onto the black man, he recognized him.

"Hey man," Scott finger-gunned at him.

"What's up tic-tac?" was the greeting offered back as the man crossed his arms.

Scott looked a  little sheepish, "Uh, good to see you. Look, what happened last time when I-"

Scott was cut off by the guy, "It was a great audition, but it'll never happen again,".

Someone sounded butt-hurt, I guessed Scott embarassed this guy in a fight.

Steve decided to interupt, "They tell you what we're up against?" Steve questioned, successfully changing the topic.

"Something about psycho assassins?" Scott sounded unsure.

Steve sighed, "We're outside the law on this one. So if you come with us, you're a wanted man," Steve told him, warning him.

Scott sighed, "Yeah, what else is new?" Scott said, mostly to himself.

The guy who was standing behind the car I guessed Steve had taken spoke up, "We should get moving,".

That was just before a static filled announcement was made. I didn't understand the language.

"They're evacuating the airport," the brunette concluded when the announcement had gone silent.

"Stark," the black man concluded.

I tilted my head and chattered in my throat.

It caught Clint's attention, he moved and patted my lower jaw, "Time to suit up," he muttered to me before moving back to the van.

I followed him and watched as he opened the back doors of the van, revealing my armor, his, Wanda, Pietro, and Scott's suits.