-Seven-

I'm not sure how long we waited for Steve in the van, but Scott still wasn't over his jet lag when Clint had finally gotten out.

I could hear he and Steve talking, "Cap," I heard Clint call.

I watched him walk in front of the van before disappearing from my sight.

"You know I wouldn't have called if I had any other choice," Steve told him, what a great hello Steve.

Wanda opened the front seat passanger door and stepped out, closing it behind her.

"Hey man, you're doing me a favor. Besides, I owe a debt," I heard Clint tell him.

"Thanks for having my back," Steve told them, I wasn't to sure who he was talking to.

"It was time to get off my ass," Wanda told him, slightly quoting Clint.

Pietro tried to get up, but I rolled over slightly, trapping his legs. He made a loud, exaggerated groan.

Quiet chuckling could be heard from outside.

"So, how's our new recruit?" Steve asked after it had quieted down a bit.

Pietro was still trying to push me off, it wasn't working out for him.

"He's raring to go, had to put a little coffee in him," I heard Clint say, his voice sounded like it was right outside the door.

I was proven correct when the van opened up, letting light into the small space.

I heard a sharp intake in breath, well these two were new.

There was a man who looked similiar to Fury, but he had both eyes and a buff guy who looked like he could rock the man-bun.

I stepped out of the van and stretched out my cramped muscles.

Pietro came stumbling out. "She crushed me!" he complained to Clint, who rolled his eyes.

"You were the one who went back there with her," was all he said before Scott came stumbling out after us.

"What time zone is this?" Scott questioned, squinting at Steve.

"Captain America," Scott suddenly sounded much more awake then he had been two seconds ago.

Steve moved forward a bit and offered his hand,

Scott stepped forward and took it. "Mr. Lang," Steve greeted.

"I'm shaking your hand to long," Scott still sounded shocked, but continued to shake Steve's hand.

He released a few seconds later before turning back to Wanda, who had Pietro lingering behind her.

"I know you two, you're great," he told them before looking back at Steve, putting his hands on the sides of both shoulders.

He sucked a breath through his teeth, muttering, "Jeez."