-Twenty-Five-

After Shuri helped T'Challa off the floor, the two took a couple steps closer to me.

"So where did you want to put her?" Shuri asked, not taking her eyes off of me.

"What? You don't like your lab partner?" T'Challa had a smirk.

"No, it's not that, she makes my staff uncomfortable," Shuri defended, putting a hand on my side.

T'Challa rolled his eyes.

"You were the one who wanted to release her," Shuri pointed a finger at him as she moved back to her sand table.

"We could put her in the forest around your lab," T'Challa suggested as he looked up at me.

Shuri nodded, "It would be easier to keep an eye on her," Shuri agreed as she looked at me.

I leaned my head down and scratched my jaw.

"Do you think she'd be able to?" Shuri asked as she walked over to me again.

"I think she is capable, she may have been raised by humans, but I don't think it would be hard for her adjust," T'Challa predicted.

Shuri grabbed something from a table, it looked like a collar.

She wrapped it around my neck before adjusting it, "So we can keep track of her," Shuri informed as she gave it one last pat.

"And you just had that laying around?" T'Challa asked with an eyebrow raised.

Shuri gave him an innocent look, "I have a lot of things just 'laying around',".

T'Challla rolled his eyes while I resisted rolling mine.

"Come Delta, let's go stretch your legs, hm?"

I chattered and jumped up almost ten feet of stairs, turning to look at him with another chatter.

He rolled his eyes before jogging up the stairs to meet me at the door.

When he opened the door, I followed him out.

T'Challa led me down to the cliffside, which overlooked the dense jungle.

I stared down at it before looking at T'Challa, who was looking at me.

"Well? Aren't you going to explore?" was all T'Challa had to say before I jumped.

I jumped from ledge to ledge until I jumped into the tree before I disappeared below the canopy of thick leaves.