-E P I L O U G E-

"You all packed up?" Georgie asked.

"Yup. To Texas I go." I replied and sat myself in the truck.

"Well lets get this show on the road we got a long drive ahead." He kissed me on the cheek and stuck his keys in the engine. I shot him a quick but sweet smile. It feels like fate brought us back together again. Turns out this trip to Pasenda wasn't bad at all. I got to marry the love of my life, and I truly got to say that I married my high school sweetheart. So maybe it was quite a journey, but I know when I look at Georgie, he's the one. I've known it since we had our first kiss outside that 7-11 in downtown Galveston.

"I'm glad Sheldon invited you and I to the wedding." Georgie said with his eyes focused on the road.

"I'm glad too. I love you I really do." I replied and felt my cheeks turn a dark shade of red.

"I know." He giggled.

Things have changed a lot since high school. I haven't ran away, haven't had jealous rages over people getting pregnant. It's nice. However, I know that when I break it off with a guy, it doesn't mean I haven't seen the last of him. I think Connie Tucker had this problem with a man named Ira. Georgie told me he tried to win her back with furniture. But even though sometimes it can be a real pain in the ass, sometimes in can be good. Take this trip for example. When I moved away that day, something told me I hadn't seen the last of Georgie Cooper. I think I had the same feeling the day I broke up with Codey. I saw both of those boys again.

"Well here we are." Georgie said as he parked in his driveway.

I got out of the truck, and walked around and just took in the Texas view. I was home.