Forty-Two

I swiped through my Instagram as Georgie looked through the tv, trying to find something that amused him.

"You've spent twenty five minutes looking for something dude." I said.

He rolled his eyes and kept them locked on the tv.

I swiped on my phone to answer the call that I was receiving, which was from Kim.

"Hey dude." I said into the phone.

"Hey girl how ya doing?" She replied back.

"Yeah I'm good. You coming to Portland soon?"

"Yeah I'll be there in a few days. Start packing remember?"

"Yes I will. See you soon."

"Bye."

I hung up the phone and turned my attention back to Georgie and his journeys with the tv.

"So Kim is coming soon." I said and rested my head on his shoulder.

"That's nice." He replied and we made eye contact.

"Yeah I'm excited for her to be my maid of honour." I smiled at the thought of Kim standing beside me in her beautiful dress. Along with Megan's beautiful smile complimenting the scene. I guess I zoned out a little bit, Georgie was snapping his fingers in front of my eyes.

"You were a little bit out of it there." He said and pocked me on the shoulder.

"Yeah just thinking. Sorry." I said.

"What were you thinking about?"

"The wedding day. Kim and Megan standing up there with me." I almost sounded like a young princess fantasizing about the perfect wedding day. I should know, I've done it two times already.