Forty-Six

The rest of the day was spent looking for wedding venues. I eventually found a really cute one that Georgie seemed to like as well. It was a really cute one, and the bonus  was that I had never discovered it before when I was searching for places to hold my previous weddings. We got the invitations made and sent. So far we're good to go! I heard a knock on the door so I went to answer it. I was greeted to Kim's smiling face at the door. Which was soon joined by Megan's.

"C'mon in guys." I said to the girls in my doorway.

"Georgie this is Megan." I said and they shook hands.

"Okay so we need to get Megan a dress ASAP!" Kim notified us.

"Yes of course. Be back later George."

"See ya later love."

~

Kim's dress was dark grey, so both Megan and I agreed to a lighter complexion of that colour.

"Oh I found one!" Megan said with excitement. I turned around to see her holding the most beautiful grey dress I had ever seen.

"You should try it on." Kim said with a smile. Megan nodded in agreement and took the dress into the change room.

~

Megan decided to buy the dress, which made me happier than ever. I couldn't wait for my wedding. It was all so exiting. It felt different than before. It felt so real.

"Okay so the big day is like a month away so we have to prepare everything now alright." Kim spoke so fast I could hardly keep up. But it was good to have her on board again. It was good to have her in my life again.