Five

Marie Cousins P.O.V
I woke up in the morning to the sun coming in perfectly through the window. Tomorrow is Sheldon's wedding. Wow. I changed out of my pyjamas, and into a shirt, jeans and a leather jacket to top off the look. I thought about Georgie, and how weird it felt to see him  again, but almost believing that it was "fate" that brought us together again. It wasn't fate it was Sheldon's wedding invitation. I smiled st my own thoughts, and ran a brush through my hair before leaving the hotel room to drive back to Sheldon's apartment. I got in my car, and my phone went off. I turned the phone on, and I had gotten a text from Sheldon.

Sheldon:
Can you drive me to work?

Marie:
Why can't Leonard drive you?

Sheldon:
He had to go in early for some project with Bert.

Marie:
Who's Bert?

Sheldon:
Can you drive me or not?

Marie:
Yes I can drive you. Be there in a few minutes

I started up my car, and drove until I reached the apartment, and Sheldon was standing out front.

Sheldon opened the door to my car and sat himself down in the passenger seat.

"Doesn't Amy ever drive you to work?" I asked Sheldon.

"Yeah but I think she's mad at me or something."

"Why?"

"I don't know, something about me inviting a girl to a wedding."

"Is she talking about me?"

"Maybe."

I rolled my eyes, and continued to focus on the road.

A/N
I might not get a second chapter posted today, because I have something after school and it ends at 8:30pm.
Anyways enjoy this chapter!
❤️Marie