Twenty-Nine

Marie Cousins P.O.V
Georgie gave me a small smile, and pecked me on the lips as I got up off the bed. I went to the door to answer it when a knock was heard.

"I got it." I said and swung the door open.

I was greeted to the face of Kim.

I looked around at everyone's shocked faces, and didn't know what expression my own should hold. Sheldon looked away, trying to hide his obvious guilt. What I didn't understand is how she got here so quickly. I missed her a lot really. It hasn't been the same without her in my life, even when I "got used to it".

"Hey Kim." I said.

"Hey." She leaned against the doorway demonstrating attitude, or a time when a tv show would cut to commercials.

"What are you doing her Kim?" Georgie asked.

"None of your business really, but if you must know, I came here to see Marie."

"You did?" Georgie looked from me to Kim, I guess trying to gather this thoughts.

I could sense the tension between them, which didn't surprise me at all. I couldn't tell who he was more upset with.

"Yes I did. It's important." Kim said popping the p.

"What is it?" I asked before getting pulled into the hall.

"I'm sorry." Was all she said. Her words her followed by silence.

"It's okay I guess?" I wasn't really sure what to think after all those years.

"Congrats." She said, pointing to the ring on my finger.

"Thanks. I was actually wondering if you would be my maid of honour."

A/N
Thanks for being so patient guys! My project is complete now, so YAYYYYY
AGAIN, IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS COMMENT DONT BE SHY!
-marie