Seven

Marie Cousins P.O.V
Amy's thoughts struck me as ironic honestly. Sheldon isn't the Cooper I'm after. I've always thought of Sheldon Cooper as a little brother, nothing more then that.

"So why would Amy think that?" Georgie asked trying to act as smart as possible I suppose.

"Maybe Sheldon didn't give her the appropriate information who knows." I replied with a shrug.

"Well listen. I really appreciate what you did for Sheldon that year. You were there for him when everyone else was cringing and lost patience with him." Georgie tucked a piece of hair behind my ear as he spoke. My mind and heart started racing with each other to see who could get to the finish line first. Well I guess my lips were the ones that were going to put an end to the race as they made contact with Georgie's. As soon as our lips pulled apart, they crashed together again after a few seconds of eye contact. After kissing for a couple minutes we pulled apart, but we still holding hands.

"Hey Georgie?" I asked quietly and held his hand tighter.

"Yeah?" Georgie replied and rubbed my hand with his finger.

"Do you remember what you said the day I left for Portland?"

What a stupid question. That was years ago he's not going to remember what he said.

"I forgot a lot of things but I wouldn't ever forget that." He said and kissed me again.

I wasn't sure what to think of this, I didn't know whether this was going to lead to anything, but I wasn't thinking about that. All I was thinking about was how right it felt for our lips to be touching again.