Thirty-Five

codey_haynes
She didn't tell you?

mariecoussins_
Tell me what?

codey_haynes
We're kind of together now....

It was at this point Georgie had woken up from his long sleep.

"Morin." He said and gave me a peck on the lips.

"Hey." I said and turned my phone off quickly.

"What's wrong?" He asked and moved closer to me.

"Nothing." I put my phone back on the bedside table, a little too quickly for it to not raise suspicions.

"I don't believe it."

"Fine. Look at this." I showed him the picture of Kim and Codey together.

"Jesus." Was all he could say in response to the photo.

"It gets worse." I said, taking my phone back.

I showed him the message Codey sent me about them being together now.

His face became extremely sympathetic as he looked through the Instagram messages. Luckily, he didn't question me about the reason I accepted his Instagram message request. He handed me back my phone, and rubbed my shoulder to I guess signal that he was there for me, or things would get better.

"I just want to stay here all day." I groaned and fell back onto the pillow.

"Honey I wish we could do that."

"Why can't we?"

"Well we have to leave soon if you're coming to Texas with me."

"True."

I heard my phone go off again, this time it was a call. I looked at who was calling, and answered it to hear Kim's crying voice on the other end.

"What's wrong?" I asked with a sigh, and got up off the bed.