Forty-Three

"Well I'm glad you're excited." Georgie said and placed a kiss onto my forehead.

"Did Sheldon ever thank you for anything?" Georgie suddenly blurted out.

"I don't know why?" I answered.

"You know I always looked out for him. And it took a man to man conversation with his roommate after ten years of not speaking for him to realize that he messed up."

"Georgie where is this coming from?"

"Never mind okay?"

"Alright." I shrugged.

~

Georgie was pretty silent for the rest of the night. I tuned my lamp off and let myself drift off to sleep.

Once I got in the doors, I was literally staring at my map, my mind so deep into in, that I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Sorry." I said.

"It's okay." The dude I bumped into replied.

"I'm Marie Cousins by the way."

"I'm George, but everyone calls me Georgie."

"Well it's nice to meet you Georgie. I have to get to class now. Maybe I'll see you around."

"I hope so." He said quickly, but then turned and sped walked away to his group of friends.

I jogged down the stairs, and went to my first class.

There was still ten minutes until class starts, so not everyone was here yet. There was only me, some other chick, and the short boy I saw this morning. The weird thing is, he doesn't look my age. Strange. I looked at the name tag on the desk beside me, to see who I was sitting with. It read "George Cooper Jr". Oh great. That extremely cute guy who I bumped into this morning is sitting beside me. Great this isn't going to be awkward at all. Suddenly, all the classmates piled in, and I could spot Georgie in the crowd. He came down the aisle, and saw his name tag on the desk. I just looked down at the ground, as he sat down beside me.