Eleven

Marie Cousins P.O.V
"Hey Marie. Did I wake you up?" Georgie asked from the other end of the phone call. 

"No I've been up for hours." I lied as I got off the bed.

"Well good because the wedding starts in one hour." 

"Okay well I have to go I'll see you at the Planetarium." I yawned an hung up the phone and threw a dress on as quickly as possible, and stuffed a piece of bread into my mouth as I was heading out the door while running a brush through my hair and applying some light eyeliner. I shut my hotel room door, and ran down to the parking lot as fast as I could. I opened the car door quickly, and shut it behind me as I was fastening my seatbelt and turning the key to start my car. I backed out of the hotel parking lot, and onto the roads of Pasenda. The car ride was somewhat scary for me, more like the fear of the unknown as a lot of adults say to teenagers for advice. I took a few breaths to calm myself down as I reached Sheldon and Amy's wedding venue. I parked my car outside of the planetarium. I parked my car outside of the building, and waved to Penny as she was parking next to me. I quickly exited my car, and proceeded to that very building that the wedding of Sheldon Cooper would take place. To be honest, I wasn't sure how to feel.