Three

Marie Cousins P.O.V
"Um hi." I said awkwardly to them.
Sheldon took off running the opposite direction of the door.

"FREEZE!" I shouted and pointed at Sheldon and the man stopped running and threw his hands up like he was being arrested.

"Marie what are you doin' here?" A man who I had recognized as Georgie asked.

"Sheldon invited me to his wedding." I replied.

Mary Cooper seemed excited to see me, so she gave me a hug, so did Missy. But Georgie didn't move a muscle. He just stared at me.

I didn't even know what to say to him. I didn't know how awkward or hard this would be to see his face again. He could be pissed at Sheldon, or me. Either way he's silent, and that's not normal. When we were teenagers, he was always happy and outgoing.

"I have to go to my hotel I'll see you guys later." I said quickly to break the silence.

I grabbed my suitcase and hurried out the apartment door, and just as I was going to proceed down the stairs, I felt a hand come into contact with my wrist. I turned my head around quickly, and my hair fell all the way to the back of my head. The person who grabbed my wrist was Georgie.

We looked into each other's eyes, and waited for the other to say something, but neither one of us said a word, until I broke the silence.

"We have to talk." I bit my lip as soon as I said those words, not knowing what the response would be from Georgie.

"Yeah we do." He replied in agreement.