Chapter 5: Matteo

I hate myself for being so rough with her, but she needs to learn that things aren't going to go her way with this situation and being obedient will only benefit her. When my rugged hands grabbed her soft skin, shock and fear in those beautiful light brown eyes looked back at me. Something deep deep inside began to tug and for a brief moment I wanted to hold her, but I shut that fucking feeling down immediately. I refuse to let a woman have control over me especially after what my mother did to my father.

I was 9 years old when my father was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer. He was like any other immigrant Italian man trying to make something of himself for his family. He cursed like a sailor and smoked like an army soldier, and he was probably one of the most evil men I have ever met when it came to the real family business. When he died, it was hard on my family and my dad's employees. Some men that worked under him became reckless, out of control, power hungry. Innocent blood was shed all over New York. The papers called it The Mafia's Hell. It stressed my father out and his condition grew worse by the time I was 11. Everyone turned their backs on him, leaving him alone, my mother included. When the doctor told her that my father only had three more months to live, she packed her things and snuck out in the middle of the night without saying goodbye. My dad wasn't a saint, but she didn't have to abandon me like that. He died a month later. The only person that stuck around was my bodygaurd Venni, and from that moment forward it was just me and him. Venni was 20 when signed off as my guardian and my mother recieved nothing when she showed up to the reading of his will. My father left me his company and his place in the family business. By the time I turned 22, I sought revenge and murdered the men who turned their backs on him, and I left their families to suffer like I had done when I was young boy.

A tear manages to build and I rub my eyes roughly. Emotions aren't my thing. I molded myself into a cold hearted individual after his death, and in return that made me feared in both the family business and as CEO of the company. I put my father's construction company on the map, and I'm very good at capitalizing. It's one of the most sought after construction company's in America, but the family business is my real joy. I've trained under the best and Venni, with his Black Ops background, helped me as well. The papers gave me the name "The Butcher" three years back after I killed those five men that worked for my father. The NYPD and FBI never had any real evidence linking me to the crimes so I was never convicted, and I have Venni to thank for that. I haven't killed anyone since then because I don't believe I have a reason to. Being in the mafia, The Family, really isn't about killing people who don't do what you want them to or for some kind of power over the entire city. It's about something much more deeper. With all the psychos, rapists, and pedophiles walking around in this city I think that a bunch of mobsters should be the least of people's worries. The Family isn't a crazed killing mafia group, but we do get our hands dirty when necessary. I've managed to keep the family business and the company separate, until now. I've never shied away from a smart and lucrative business deal, so when I was approached by Kenneth Lehew I couldn't say no. He's someone you went to when you wanted to expand on anything. We have been working this deal for a year, and he's been hesitant to do anything to speed up movement. He failed to pull his weight and I'm livid, so over the past month I've been planning to kidnap his only child. It's honestly thrilling to me to know he'll be suffering because he doesn't know where his daughter is. I'm a sadist, so you can understand why I get off on other people's pain. I only want to keep her for three months, but staying longer is up to her and how she behaves.

***

I run my fingers through my hair at the thought of the caramel beauty. There's no doubt in my mind that Carina Lehew is going to be a handful while she's here. The fear I saw in her eyes a mere four hours ago will only last for a short while, but I can't help but feel some small amount of guilt. I want her to be afraid of me, so why feel guilty for punishing her? I have never groped a woman before, yet I yanked her without so much as a thought. Then again I've never showed, or had, real emotions when it comes to women - hell I won't even stay the night with a woman let alone be in a relationship with one. Sure I've had a few dates and a shit load of flings, but nothing serious. I let out a long sigh and run my fingers through my hair again. The clock on my laptop reads 2:12 a.m. and I groan knowing that I will have another night of little to no sleep. I leave my office desperate to take a shower and get into bed. These next few months are going to be hell, but then again they might not be if Carina knows what's good for her. As I enter my bathroom I strip out of my clothes and enter the hot shower. The water eases the tension in my body, and cascades down my back muscles. I need to stop working so hard in the gym. If I keep it up my body will give out for sure. I always push myself in the gym to keep in shape. It's been a habit of mine for as long as I can remember. I begin to lather my soap across my chest and abs and close my eyes as I imagine her light brown eyes staring at me. Lust grabs a hold of me and I lather some soap on my cock trying to imagine what her soft voice would sound like moaning. I instantly harden and begin stroking myself. Her soft supple breasts move up and down as she breathes heavily with pleasure. I begin to work myself a little faster. My hands start running through her long thick hair while she digs her fingernails in my back lower back as I dive into her slick wetness. I can feel myself cumming soon and stroke harder in pure ecstasy.

OH MATTEO! I hear her scream and instantly empty myself. My knees are a little weak and my vision turns hazy, a tell tale sign that I know I've cum very hard. My mind clears of Carina and I open my eyes realizing that I'm in my shower alone. It all felt so real. These next few months are definitely going to be hell!