{Avenged Sevenfold} Help Me Find My Way {Book 2} [29]

The alarm beeped at a blaringly loud level. I grumbled and opened by eyes to look around blearly. The view of the outside world through my window revealed that dawn hadn't even arrived yet. I hit the alarm and grumbled louder as it continued to play. I hit it again and again finally acheving a blessed silence. I snuggled back down into my blanket and felt the bed next to me move.

"Is it time to get up Andy?" Dakota asked as he rubbed his sleepy little eyes.

I squeezed my eyes shut and sighed, "Tour..."

"Andy?"

"Yes, Dakota it's time for me to get up. You can sleep a little longer if you want." I pushed the blankets off and grabbed the outfit I had laid out last night before heading towards my ensuite. I was so not going to miss the chance to shower this morning.

"Andy?"

"Yes Dakota?" I paused at the door.

"You won't leave without saying goodbye will you?"

"Of course not. Now lay back down." I watched as he burrowed back into the blankets with a smile. I closed the bathroom door behind me and switched on the shower. I was going to miss this for the next couple of months but I was excited to be going. We had never got to tag along on a whole tour before. Usually it was just a few days to a week. I showered quickly and then combed out my newly short hair. I stared at it in the mirror for a minute. My eyes traveled to one section and I ran my fingers through it again remembering Dan doing the same yesterday. I felt my stomach flip as a knock sounded on the door.

"Andy, Mom said to hurry up if you want a warm breakfast."

I smiled and opened the door. "I'll be right down."

"What's taking so long?" Dakota asked taking a seat on my toilet and watching me quickly apply some basic makeup.

"Oh you know it's just going to be a while before I have a bathroom to myself again."

"Yeah, and De won't leave the bathroom. Good Luck Sis."

I laughed and hugged Dakota then picked up my makeup bag and dropped it in my suitcase. My phone rang reminding me. I answered it as I unplugged the charger and placed it in my suitcase as well.

"Hey I'm awake you can tell Mom we'll be down in a minute Jr."

"Not Jr, but good to know you're awake," Danny laughed. My stomach flipped.

"Sorry Danny, did you need something?"

"Have you packed your straightener yet?"

"No?"

"Good. Don't pack it."

"But.."

"Trust me Andy."

"I do."

"Good. See you in a few."

"What did Danny want?" Dakota asked. I smiled at him and tucked my phone in my pocket.

"He wanted to tell me not to pack my straightener."

"Oh, ready for breakfast?"

I smiled as his little tummy rumbled. "Dakota are you waiting to eat with me?"

"Yeah...."

"Let's go then."

We walked down to the kitchen and found Jr stuffing his face with bacon and pancakes. Matt was having a cup of coffee with Mom by the counter.

"There she is," Matt said with a twinkling eye.

"Yeah, Yeah....you aren't the one who is going to have to share a bathroom with De!"