{Avenged Sevenfold} Help Me Find My Way {Book 2} [31]

I sighed and flopped back down on the couch. I hated waiting. The bus was still empty as people were still loading the trucks and finishing up the preparations to leave before we headed out to the next show.

No cell phone and no tv sucked majorly. Being grounded sucked.

The door opened and De and Ash came in with Jr and Danny right behind them. The girls plopped down wearily beside me. Jr plopped down across from me on the other couch. Danny stopped in front of me and ruffled my hair.

"Feeling better Andy?"

"Yeah, sorry about earlier."

"It's alright. You're back on deck tomorrow though so make sure you get plenty of sleep and take care of yourself tonight alright?"

"Yeah," I said looking up at him and trying not to blush.

Jr's eyes narrowed at me.

Danny ruffled my hair once again and then he stepped back.

"Alright kids I'm going to go make sure everyone's getting on their buses. No trouble understand me?"

"Yes, Danny," we all promptly responded.

He walked out the door and shut it behind him.

"Well at least someone had a good first day. I'm all icky and gross," De said.

"Who had a good first day?" Jr asked.

"Andy of course."

"She got sick De," Ash said.

"Oh yeah, and then got to spend more time with Danny and not do any work."

"Why would spending time with Danny make her day better? He's her jailer you idiot," Jr said rolling his eyes and leaning back on the couch.

"I'm not the idiot Jr. You are."

"How am I the idiot?" He asked sitting up angrily.

"Because it's so obvious! Andy and Danny sitting in a tree..."

"Hush! Hush! Right now!" Ash said as the door opened.

I clamped my hand over De's mouth.

"Ladies?" Brian asked. Matt followed him up the steps and sighed.

"What's going on here."

"Nothing, Uncle Matt. We were just going to bed," Ash said scooting off the couch.

"Uh huh, then why is De's mouth covered?" Matt asked.

"She was complaining she didn't get to shower tonight," Jr chimed in.

"There are showers at the next venue De, you can shower in the morning," Brian said wearily.

De stomped her foot and went to her bunk.

"Sometimes, I swear Matt," Brian said.

"Girls just take more patience Uncle Brian," Jr said giving me a look.

Ash and I quickly scrambled back to the bunk area.

"Do you think they are still getting into trouble even though they are grounded?" Brian asked Matt.

"Probably considering they're our kids," Matt replied as Jr walked into the bunk area. Ash cast me an apologetic look and ducked into her bunk. I went to climb into mine only to feel Jr's hand wrap around my bicep.

"Uh uh, Sis, I think we need to have a talk."

"About?" I said innocently.

"Danny?"