{Avenged Sevenfold} Help me Find My Way {Book 2} [7]

I watched the girls go out the front door chattering. I was glad to see Andy socializing again. Ever since she had voiced her objections to joining us for tour Kathy had been pushing family time so much that Andy kept withdrawing from everything. I carried the boxes back up to the attic. Eventually I would find places for these other photos but right now the thing I was most worried about was finishing the room for Andy. I had thought I would have another five weeks to work on it. Good thing Jimmy had helped me finish the painting. Once I had all the boxes put away I grabbed the stack of pictures, a hammer and nails and deposited everything in the room. I grabbed my car keys from the kitchen and made the drive to Mick's.

The bell over the door rang.

"Hey Shadz what's up?"

"Well Mick...you remember how I said I didn't want that drum kit delivered for another five weeks?"

He chuckled.

"I thought you might change your mind. When do you want it delivered?"

"Would tomorrow be ok?"

"Sure, I'm guessing school hours?"

I grinned at him.

"Yeah, and has the stuff I ordered come in yet?"

"No but most of it is due in by the end of next week."

I nodded. I would just have to make do with what we had until then. I'm sure Andy wouldn't mind.

"Do you want everything I have in so far delivered or just the kit?"

"Everything."

"Alright. I'll have it delivered around ten ok?"

"Great."

I shook his hand and headed back out to my car. I dialed Jason's number as I got in the car.

"Hey man what's up?"

"You free tomorrow?"

"Yeah??"

"I need your help. Can you come by around ten?"

"Sure, what's up?"

"Well...you remember how I said I had five weeks to get the room set up for Andy?"

"Yeah..."

"Because she's such a good girl and got all of her work done and doesn't have to take her finals because she's above 95% in her classes...."

"No way man they're letting her out early?"

"Yep, the end of the week."

"Damn why couldn't we ever get that deal?"

I laughed. "Because we never tried to."

"Oh yeah. So tomorrow at ten?"

"Yes."

We said goodbye and hung up. I drove back to the house in time to see Kathy pulling in. She got out of the car and waited for me to meet her on the porch.

"Is Andy sleeping?"

"Uh no..."

"What do you mean 'uh no'?"

"Well when we got back from the appointment Delilah and Ashlyn were in the living room."

"It took that long?"

"No..."

"They were ditching?"

I smiled at her.

She sighed.

"I know...we did it too and their kids will as well."

I kissed her.