Chapter 39

>>>>>Photo on the side is how Crystal looks as a vampire hope its how you imagined her :)

I was slowly starting to freak out. Make-up artist and hairdressers were crowded around me fighting to get my hair and make-up done even though it was well over two hours till the coronation. I hadn't seen Rohan since we had gotten to the palace. I was unbelievably sick of fighting with him, when everything was going to settle down so I could have a semi normal life again. I wonder if all guy vampires are bi-polar or just Rohan, Alec was always nice to me though. I could see Rohan putting the pieces together and assuming me and Alec were doing something sexual. He didn't trust me much if that's the first thing he gathers. I could tell that what he was thinking because of the jealous look on his face. He couldn't treat me like a child he couldn't just pull me around and demand I do things.

I stood at my door pacing back and forth. My hair was pulled with a tiara placed in it with little curls hanging around my face. I kept my hand on my chest to make sure my heart didn't pop out from the sound of its erratic beating. I heard the door handle twist and I turned around still with my hand on my chest and looked to the person entering. Lizzie was wearing a beautiful red gown with gold jewelry and a big tiara/crown that was also gold. She looked me up and down and smiled.

"You look so much better than me" She said pouting.

"Your sweet but you're not very good at lying" I knew she didn't think she was lying but I couldn't compare to her she was as beautiful as her brother. She sat down in one of the many chairs in the room and sighed.

"So my brother is in a seriously bad mood huh?" I scoffed at her question.

"You have no idea I swear we are either fighting or having sex and that's it" She scrunched her face up when I mentioned her brother and sex in the same sentence.

" Rohan is difficult his always creating problems out of nothing ever since I was little he was always creating drama I think it's just what he does when he is stressed and his trying to hard not to fight with someone it ends up happening anyway"

"I don't think treating someone like a five year old is an accident"

"Yes his a little over protective of you especially since you're a vampire now and perfectly capable of taking care of yourself" I smirked.

"Yeah except when crazy ex's of his get their brother to stake me in the leg" She laughed but then became serious.

" There is no excuse for him to treat you like that, All I'm saying is that Rohan loves you but his not very good with emotions" I understood her she wanted me to forgive him and not take things he says too heart. I nodded in understanding and she stood up to leave. She turned to me with her hand on the doorknob.

"I'll see you down there" She smiled a geniually happy smile and then left the room. A few seconds later before I even had the chance to think about what Lizzie said the door opened again except it was Rohan this time. He wouldn't look at me he just looked at the ground. I wanted to tell him that I was going to forgive him but I wasn't sure if I did if he would just do something wrong again and I couldn't keep forgiving him just so he wouldn't change.

"I know you might want to go to this thing with Alec but there is nothing I can do about that" He didn't look up as he spoke and I could feel myself getting angry.

"Why would you think that? I want to go with Rohan but his not here"

"Is that a joke Crystal? I'm standing right here!"

"Yes but are you my Rohan or are you king Rohan?" His face became confused at my question.

"I'm both" I didn't have anything to say I couldn't say that I want Rohan not king Rohan but I couldn't make him choose between becoming king and me. Mostly because I was almost one hundred percent sure he would choose to be king over me with the way his been acting lately.