Bus Life

Scotty's POV:
I wake up with Savannah right up against me. I smile and realize what we done yesterday. I just hoped our little incident don't get her pregnant... I would take care of the baby but, we're still young and have more life to live before kids. Savannah turns over and says, "Good morning cutie." I smile and kiss her forehead and say, "Morning beautiful, sleep good?" She nods her head and snuggles close to me. "I'll be right back, I'm going to get your hoodie." Savannah says getting up and going into the living room. A few minutes later she comes back wearing my black hoodie with Garth Brooks written in green on the front. I smile and hold my arms out for her to lay with me. She lays down and I wrap my arms around her. "I love you." She says kissing my lips." I kiss her back and say, "I love you too." After a while of laying in the bed we decide to get up. We both fix a bowl of cereal and decide to watch movies.
Savannah's POV:
Scotty and I was watching a movie when my mom called. "I'll be right back, it's my mom" I say to Scotty. He nods and I go to the bedroom.
PHONE CALL:
Savannah: Hey mama!
Mom: hey sweetie! How are you?
Savannah: I'm doing good! What about you?
Mom: I'm doing good, missing my baby girl though.
Savannah: awe I miss you too mama, but since I'm on the phone with you, I wanna tell you this..
Mom: Okay, what is it?
Savannah: Well.... I need to go back to my womanly dr... can you give me the number to call and make an appointment?
Mom: oh my gosh! Are you pregnant??
Savannah: No! Haha, no, but I kind of... done it.. with Scotty yesterday...
Mom: Savannah! You know how important it is to wait until Marriage!
Savannah: I'm sorry...
Mom: it's okay, the number to the Dr office is 919-294-2045
Savannah: 20..45.. got it! Thanks..
Mom: you're welcome but, I'm going to the appointment with you.
Savannah: why?
Mom: to ask the Dr a few questions.
Savannah: mama, I'm 22 years old, I can handle it myself.
Mom: okay, okay, if you need me, you call me..
Savannah: I will
Mom: good, listen, I hate to run but, I got be at work at 10 and it's 9:00 am now..
Savannah: alright, I'll talk to you later, love you.
Mom: love you too
END OF PHONE CALL
I dial the number of my Dr office and make my appointment.
PHONE CALL:
Dr: Carolina Physicians for women, this is Kara speaking, how may I help you?
Savannah: yes, I need to make an appointment to see the dr.
Dr: okay, how about... May 3rd at 10 am?
Savannah: sounds great! See you then!
Dr: Alright, have a nice day!
Savannah: You too!
END OF PHONE CALL
I go back in the living room with Scotty and he says, "Everything okay baby?" I smile and say, "Yea.. hey will we be back in North Carolina May 3rd?" He thinks a minute and says, "I think so, why?" I nod and say, "Okay, I have a doctor's appointment may 3rd." He looks at me funny and says, "Are you okay?" "Yea, just a checkup" he nods and says, "I'll go with you." I shake my head and say, " Uh Scotty I don't think you wanna go to this Dr with me haha.." he looks at me, grabs my hand and pulls me into his lap and says, "And just why not?" I look up at him and say, "It's my womanly dr.. that's why." He nods and says, "Oh... yea.. I'll let you go then." I laugh and continue watching the movie.
Scotty's POV:
Savannah had me worried when she said she had a doctor's appointment but, when I found out what type of doctor she was going to I knew not to worry much. This weekend is mine and Savannah's 6 month anniversary. I'm actually thinking about giving her a promise ring. I called Kay Jewelers and they are going to make it. All I have to do is find out what size ring she wears. I think I'm going to ask Ashley to find out by taking her on a girls day out. I'll text Ashley later about it. As for now, I'm going to cuddle Savannah and enjoy the rest of the day.